riding.

warning: smut

little whiny gasps escape his sweet lips as tyler drops his hips against josh's. he feels feather light, josh's fingers on his ass, squeezing, prodding, holding.

his lungs cling for air but he dives in closer to josh, connecting their lips together in a syrupy-sweet kiss. it takes his breath, all of it.

a small hand and smaller fingers tangle in josh's curly dark brown locks to pull him closer because josh could never be close enough.

tyler needed him all the time and when he had him, when he had josh buried deep inside him, when he had josh's lips on his skin that's when he felt the closest to him.

josh's hips snapped once, twice, three times. tyler counts, he moaned, he threw his head back. ruby lips open spewing josh's name out prettily.

"i like you like this ty, on me, on top of me." one of his hands moves from tyler's ass to tip toe over to his cock. pink, hard and flushed right at his stomach. pre-cum pooling down his belly and onto josh's. his hand strokes gently, spreading pre-cum all over. tyler almost cries but he continues to ride his boyfriend, to roll his hips and meet josh's thrusts.

"pretty, pretty. so fucking pretty darling." josh says, leaning up to leave his little love a sweet bruise on his collarbone and tyler bounces faster, eyes strained shut tightly, one hand on josh's chest.

he wants to say he doesn't want to be anywhere else, he wants to talk nonsense, use his tongue but he can barely manage words so he just whines and whimpers and moans and josh holds him.

josh is buried in him, he's there and tyler feels every vein along side of josh's cock slipping against his walls. tyler doesn't clench but he starts slowing down, josh doesn't slow down.

he holds tyler's hips down, pulling him all the way down instead. "j-jos-joshi-oh." josh nods, keeps him there and holds him there and he raises his hips.

tyler moans out a little oh again and goes to take over, goes to roll his hips.

josh shakes his head and tyler pants breathlessly, he whines.

the dark haired boy with curly locks wastes no time to thrust upwards with a jerk of his hips, picking up a pace as he rams into tyler with grunts escaping his lips and heavenly symphonies escaping tyler's.

tyler's trimmed nails scratch into josh's skin, delicate red painting his torso. tyler's warm, his bodies warm and he's ready. he's ready, his own hand now around his cock and josh fucking into him.

josh is getting there too, he's getting sloppy he's pulling tyler in for a lazy kiss again, biting his lip and with a last thrust he lets go and with a final jerk of his hand so does tyler.

breathless, panting, messy. they both are. josh eases tyler off of him, gently pulling him off by his waist. tyler whimpers quietly but falls over beside josh, wrapping and arm around him.

josh cleans them both off with their blanket and neither care because tylers already fast asleep and josh just wants to hold his baby.