I take a minute to think before coming to the conclusion that I know he's using me but then again he's offering  me his blood which does smell pretty tasty. Aghhh. I groan as I take his arm rolling up his shirt sleeve and start counting. "One...Two...Three!" Taking a bite I rip a chunk of flesh of his arm. I feel him flinch from the pain but he restrains himself and keeps quiet.

His flesh was amazing on its own but when I tasted his blood I was in pure bliss! The amount of euphoria I was in, I never wanted it to stop. Hungrily I take several more bites before  suddenly all the euphoria I felt turned into pain.

I stumble back landing on my butt. My blood was boiling my skin felt like it was being torn off. Holding my head I let out several cries of pain as I feel my kagunes pulsate behind me simultaneously like a drum whos beat was starting to get faster and faster until finally.

It disappeared. Opening my eyes I stand up in my new form. My koukaku had molded into that similar of a dragons wings and my tail had grown heavier yet it felt as light as a feather. My skin was covered in scales and a mask covered most of my face. Bit most importantly one command was blaring in my mind. Kill Rido Kuran.

I turn my head to see Kaname with an already healed arm. The look on his face was his usual but his eyes showed fear in them. Oh how I love that look.

Ten years of cannibalism and yet a vampires blood was the catalyst of my new kakuja form. I mentally laugh at the fact as I approached Kaname. I saw him tense up not knowing what I'd do. Reaching into my hood I pull out Lil dude and hold him out towards Kaname. He looks at me with a confused look but still takes him into his own hands. I hand Kaname a bag of carrots and take a few steps back.

I start running towards the school. My foot steps getting lighter and lighter until they weren't even on the ground anymore. Even I didn't believe what I was seeing. My wings lifted me higher and higher until I was as higher then the school! It felt amazing the breeze against my skin as I kept speeding towards where this Rido guy was.  I knew I was there when the stench of blood got thicker.

"I'm a pure blood vampire! Vampires like you can't lay a hand on me!" I hear from down below. Jackpot.

Flying towards the rooftop I see the night class vampires frozen while others drink their blood. Along with Yuki trying to reason with Rido.

No one had sensed me yet so I was enjoying the looks I received when I epically land on the roof in all my dragon like glory. Wings outstretched and tail cracking the cement beneath me.

"Yuri!?" I flash the night class a smile as I walk past them towards Rido.

"Vampires may not be able to hurt you but I'm a motherfucking damn ghoul!" My kakuja form finally surfacing has made me feel so badass! And the fact I have full control makes me feel invincible!

Grabbing the sides of his head I bring it down to make contact with my scale covered knee cap. Hearing a satisfying crack I bring my tail up above him spikes down, and force it down with a loud thud. I smell his blood that had starting to spill. "I thought this fight wouldn't be so easy." I taunted as I brought him up still impaled by the spikes on my tail. "You won't be needing this!" I say as I rip an arm off. "Or these." I continue tearing away each limb. "Or this." My tone turning dark as I stare into his red and blue eyes and slash his head off with the tip of my tail.

Like all the others he completely vanished into dust. I stand straighter letting the wind blow it away.

"Don't move." I hear a gun cock not to long after that sentence only a few feet behind me.

"You plan on shooting me?" I let out a laugh. "Pull the trigger, I dare you pull it now!"

Bang