A Night of Memories

Where is she?

I pace for a second but the fact that I'm in heels stops me. Looking at myself in the mirror, I run my hands through my hair and tuck part of it behind my right ear.

She said seven... it's 6:59. She should be here by now. Why isn't she here yet? What's keeping her? What if she's changed her mind about everything? What if she doesn't want to be with me anymore? She wouldn't do that to me though. She loves me, or at least she said she did. She wouldn't plan all this and then just leave me high and dry. She wouldn't. I'd feel like a complete idiot and a failure in the love department.

Faith wouldn't do that to me. We love each other and she wants me to be happy. She wants us both to be happy. There's no reason she wouldn't show up like we planned. So then, where is she? Is she on her way here or did she get held up somewhere? Maybe she got attacked by a vampire on the way and got hurt, or killed. God it would kill me if she got hurt or killed on the way here to see me.

With a deep breath, I look at myself in the mirror, turning my head left and right to check if my make up is still all right. I kiss the air to make sure my lipstick isn't smudging.

It looks like it's still okay.

Then I look down at my dress and smooth it out against my body.

I hope that Faith will like my dress. I've always thought that it made me look very sexy every time I've worn it. Plus it only goes down to about mid thigh, and that shows off just enough leg to tease her. I think she'll like that, or at least I hope she will. It's a little uncomfortable because of how tightly it hugs my body, but it'll be worth it if Faith thinks I look sexy in it.

My hands slide their way up my body, readjusting my bra slightly to get more comfortable, then I slip my thumbs under the spaghetti straps of my dress and use it to pull them up more comfortably over my shoulders. Once it feels right, I readjust my bra again to make sure there's enough cleavage.

I want her to see as much cleavage as I can muster. It'll make the whole teasing thing so much easier. This is going to be such a long night. For me and for her. She's probably going to be wearing something really sexy that's going to drive me crazy all night. Then again, I've thought almost everything she's ever worn has made her look incredibly sexy. I don't think it's possible for her not to look sexy.

Stepping back from the mirror a step, I shake my head to make my hair a little poofy-er. I comb my hair back with my fingers and put a smile on my face as I take a deep breath. A couple seconds later, I hear a knock on the front door.

That must be her.

Slowly, I walk out of the bathroom and into the main hall of mine and Buffy's apartment. My legs feel a little weak as I make it to the door, opening it. The door opens to reveal Faith standing on the other side, looking incredibly sexy like always. She's wearing this real hot looking dark grey blouse and a short, hip hugging dark blue skirt that barely goes to mid thigh. The top two buttons of her blouse are left open to show off a silver cross hanging from a chain around her neck that dips down between her very ample cleavage. Her hair is curled slightly and draped around her shoulders, and her make up is only lightly applied except for the scarlet red lipstick on her very kissable lips.

Oh god... this really is going to be a long night.

She smiles at the sight of me, letting her eyes soak in what I'm wearing the way I just did to her. I'm the first to say anything but it comes out barely audibly.

"Hi..."

Her smile turns into a grin while our eyes meet again.

"Hey Dawn..."