14 Precious

Hey guys, the last chapter in P, chapter 15, will be at the end so this chapter will conclude the end of P for now. Tomorrow will be the start of H :)

Editor: FirstPersonNarrator

STAR'S POV

Today on TV a young female host, who was imitating the Taiwanese style clothing horribly, asked in a childish tone:

"Well, can we know, what do you think is the most precious thing?"

I was drowsy but after listening to the question, my eyes became bright and showed the final radiance of the setting sun.

(T/N: Final radiance of setting sun = dying flash (of lucidity or activity, prior to demise)

I thought of you again.

I remembered waking up everyday with you next to me saying in my ear "it's time to get up, lazy."

I remembered that you had run all over the Chinese medicine shops looking for medicine tea to ease my throat.

I remembered the night when you were sleepy and fell asleep on the floor in the living room while waiting for me.

I remembered what you had recorded, there were already more than 30 tapes of various of my TV shows.

I still remembered your moaning

You would scratch my back when we were in our most happiest time

And you would always feel embarrassed and repeatedly apologize after ... ... ... ...

My eyes were probably narrowed into a thin slit as I was full of happiness, that was why the young female host across looked like she had caught sight of a handsome man as she was incessantly infatuated with my appearance.

I slowly opened my mouth and said with a smile:

"My most precious thing...... It's not something, he...... It's a person............"

My manager was going to have a stroke and have heart troubles again - I was careless and had told the truth, I had given him a great deal of trouble, I really shouldn't have.

I think............ I have enough evidence to prove that

The two of us

are each other's most valuable wealth.