Jungkook went to Taehyung's side and gently lifted his arms around his neck to carry Taehyung on his back. After some thought he decided to carry him differently because the wound would be touching his back and would probably wake him up. 

Jungkook set Taehyung down on the couch and put one arm underneath his back and another underneath his knees, making sure not to wake Taehyung up or touch his wound. 

He stood up with Taehyung in his arms, bridal style, and moved slowly outside. 

While moving outside, Jungkook admired Taehyung's features and how peaceful he looked. 

(High-key Vkook shipper)

~

Jin was the last one out and made sure everything was locked up and headed to Namjoon and the rest where he had gotten a cab.

"Jungkook just hold Taehyung gently and make sure not to touch against his wound." Namjoon said after telling the driver where they needed to go.

Everyone filed into the driver's van Namjoon up front, Jin behind Namjoon, Jungkook and Taehyung behind the driver, and the rest in the back.

They all had masks on, so they didn't worry about their identities being released.

After making sure everyone was buckled in and Taehyung would be comfortable, they drove off towards the hospital.

~

"Thank you Ajussi for the ride."

Namjoon thanked the driver and paid him before heading inside the hospital with the others.

"May we check someone in? He got stabbed on the street and we tried doing what we could before bringing him here." Jin explained the situation to the lady at the front desk.

"Sure. I just need you to fill out some forms and I assume the unconscious young man is in need of medical attention? Bring him with me and I will prepare a room. I will notify you all when you can come in." The nurse kindly informed them and handed Jin some papers.

"Jungkook follow the nurse, the rest of you let's wait in the waiting room." Namjoon told the group.

Jungkook followed the nice nurse and J-Hope, Yoongi, and Jimin followed Namjoon and Jin to the waiting room which thankfully was empty.

As Jin was filling out the forms he came across the part asking for relatives of the patient.

'Now that I think about it... Has Tae ever talked about his parents at all? I know he has an idol brother but I don't know who it is.'

"Guys? Has Taehyung ever told you about his parents or hyung? I don't know what to fill out for the relatives form because I don't recall him talking about it." Jin questioned the other members.

At the sudden question all of the members tried recalling Taehyung's parents or hyung but couldn't. He never really talked about them not did they ever ask him.

'How could I not even know that about my best friend?' Jimin thought devastated.

'Whenever we are allowed to visit our family Taehyung stays at the dorms. I thought it was a bit strange when he kept saying his parents were never home...' Yoongi pondered.

"I don't remember ever hearing Taehyung talk about his parents or brother at all." J-Hope finally broke the silence.

"Yeah. And he never visits them whenever we are allowed a vacation." Namjoon added.

Jin was a bit worried and curious.

'What happened to Taehyung's parents?'

After Jin finished filling out the forms Jungkook came back.