Chapter ~4~~Excuse Me Missy

After, spending the whole day indoor not being able to come up with a story, I just gave up and retorted to feeding my pet, and reading a boring book about cooking, still not feeling the inspiration to write I decided it was time to go grocery shopping.

As, I changed into something more comfortable, I remembered the letter I had received and made a mental note to read it.

Huffing out breaths, I opened the door and almost instinctively, I inhaled the fresh air, appreciating nature.

I grabbed my purse and car key, which I decided to take figuring, I would've a lot of things to buy.

Getting into my car, I gently eased it, onto the driveway, to drive out of my compound. While on the road, my mind kept drifting to the past, most especially the day Jack proposed, man wasn't I happy. Words couldn't express my joy. My heart couldn't contain the joy.

I was so happy and in love, to blind to notice Jack wasn't who I thought he was.
Wiping a stray tear at that thought, from the corner of my eyes, which threatened to fall.

I realized that I hadn't gotten over Jack. Don't blame me, who easily gets over a relationship so perfect, which  lasted for years and was leading to marriage.

After Jack broke up with me, I never felt it that day, but when I woke the next morning, it all dawned on me.
Words can't describe how torn I was.

"Jesus!" I exclaimed. Quickly stepping on the breaks, after I nearly collided with the vehicle in front of me, the near accident  jolted me out of my earlier thoughts, I instantly looked for a place to park my car. To apologize to the owner, for nearly colliding with his vehicle.

Don't bother how I know it's a man, I just saw the build and guessed it was a man.

After removing the car key from the ignition, I was left shocked by what I saw.

Now now, before you start thinking the guy whose car I had nearly hit is handsome, which is true though.

But that was not what left me shocked, when I meant shocked, I was really.

The guy was fuming, one could conviently cook on his head, if looks could also kill I will not only be dead, but also buried.

"Hi, am sorry I wasn't concentrating " I said to the man.

"Do you think I care whether you were concentrating or not." He bellowed. "next time, you want to die try the next car." He spat. Walking back to his car before I even had the chance to appeal to him, or defend myself .

Walking back to my car, I was still taken back, by what he had said. Feeling sad ten times over, I continued driving. Though I concentrated this time, not wanting a repeat of the accident that happened few minutes ago.

And if you are wondering, how long it takes to get to the grocery store, well I just liked this particular grocery shop. And it quite far from my house. So that explains the long drive .

Finally, i got to the mall, cause it's bigger than a store, so it's most likely a mall. Packing my car, I walked towards the mall.

Whenever I get to the mall, it actually seem a lot bigger to me, than the last time. I laughed at my self, gradually feeling better after the near accident with the man.

Thousands of people come here, I replied my self, over the concern that the mall was bigger.

Walking to the entrance, I noticed the security guard, are just the same as ever, with their hard look and don't try nonsense with me face.

Few meters from the entrance, I grabbed a cart, and started making my way down  each of the products, leaving one aisle to another.

After about roughly two hours, I had almost all I wanted, you name it from, food items to body care products down to toiletries I had them all.

Feeling proud of my self, I decided to treat my self, for the stress I went through, and headed down to the ice cream aisle.

I suddenly jumped forward as a result of someone bumping into my cart, who quickly muttered

"Excuse me Missy".

The voice got me stuck, only to discover the owner of the voice.

Boy I couldn't believe my eyes!

........................................

Author's note
My my (evil grin 😈) .....who do you think the person is.

Guess right in the comments section, and win a chapter dedication

Either you choose

A=Jack

B=The stranger Tori had almost hit.
You can only answer once. So the first person with the right answer wins the chapter dedication. So start guessing y'all .

Stick with me lovelies, to know who the person is.

TreasureJade