Chapter 22 Leaving

Start from the beginning

Love Emily

I sat on her bed and cried, she left to keep me and my family safe doesn't she know that I will always stand by her side. Mum walked into the room, "Aiden what's wrong" she asked sitting by my side.

"Sh-she left to save us." I said "there is a letter here for you too" I handed her the letter.

Sarah's POV

Dear Sarah

I want to thank you for treating me like I was your own daughter, I love you as if you were my own mother, I have left so the death eaters won't come after you. Please watch over Aiden while I'm gone I hope soon I can come back and see you all very soon.

Love Emily

I looked at my son who had tears streaming down his face. "Aiden it will be okay."

"How could she leave me, I told her I will always be here for her whenever she needed me."

"Aiden she left to save us" I said

"But what if she dies and I never get to see her again." He yelled and walked out of the house. I walked down to the kitchen and handed Bill his letter.

"What's this?" he asked

"From Emily"

"Where is she" he asked

"Just read the letter." I said and walked away.

Bill's POV

Dear Bill

It has gotten really bad, and Harry Potter needs my help, if I had stayed Death Eaters would have found you and tortured you and your family. The best thing is to move and get away far away so they can't find you. Please keep your family safe, if you ever need anything contact Arthur Weasley and he will help. Please keep Aiden from finding me, I don' know what I would do if he or any of you got hurt. Stay safe.

Love Emily

Emily's POV

I was in a room that was dark and gloomy. Aiden was on the floor and my father pointed his wand at him and said Avada Kadavra and then there was a flash of green light and he was gone

"No Aiden, No" I screamed

"Oh don't worry dear you will see him and a minute" my father said and he pointed his wand at me.

I sat up and screamed. Ginny and Hermione were at my side. Harry, Ron, Fred, George, Molly and Arthur were at my door. I got up and ran to George, and he held me into a hug.

"I'm sorry everyone, It was a bad dream" I said

"It's alright everyone back to bed." Molly said

"Come with me" George said "You can spend the night with me" he said I laid down next to George and fell asleep.

The next morning I go up and went for a walk and apperated somewhere anywhere away from here. I looked up and I could see 20 feet away from me was Greyback. I tried to run but Greyback caught my arm. "Ah Miss O'Brian, your parents will be happy to see you" he said and we disapperated to a big dark manor. When I walked in and pushed through the manor until I stood in front of a big table with more than twenty people sitting there.

"This girl is one of Potter's friends." Greyback said.

Voldemort walked up to me and looked me right in the eye which sent shivers down my spine, because of how creepy he was "You will tell me everything you know about Harry Potter" he said

"You will have to kill me" I said threw gritted teeth

"Very well then" He said and lifted his wand