Chapter 20 Trust

I sat up in bed and looked over to see Aiden still asleep. I looked over near the desk to see presents from my friends, I walked over and saw gifts from Harry, Ron, Hermione, Dean, Seamus and the twins. One gift caught me off guard. It was a black box wrapped in green ribbon. When I opened it there was a bracelet with a emerald stone charm. There was also a letter that went with it.

Dear Emily

Happy Christmas, I hope you like your gift. See you back at school.

Draco

I put the bracele on and smiled

Dear Draco thank you so much for your beautiful and thoughtful gift, I love it. Have a Happy Christmas.

Love, Emily

I sent the letter off to Draco. 

I walked  down to the living room and put my gifts under the tree, I walked into the kitchen and maked cinnamon buns. I put them in the oven and set the timer. It was about 7:15; I sat down on the couch and read a book that I found on the book shelf. I heard footsteps and saw Nana walking over to me; she sat down next to me and took my hand. “That’s my necklace I gave it to Sarah when she was your age.” She said

“Aiden gave I to me last Christmas, I haven’t taken it off since”

“My grandson really loves you” she said

“And I love him, very much more than I can express”

Sarah, Bill, Rebecca and Don walked down the stairs. “Good morning” they all said

I got up and took the cinnamon buns out of the oven and let then cool. Mark and Aiden walked down the stairs, he walked over to me and gave me a kiss. “Merry Christmas” he said

“Merry Christmas” I said and kissed him again.

We sat around the tree as Sarah passed the gifts around. From Sarah and Bill I got a whole photo album, filled with moving pictures of me and Aiden, me and Amelia, me and Sarah when the flour exploded, I laughed at that one, and some other pictures, From Rebecca, Don, Mark and Amelia I got a sweater and nice earings, and from Nana I got a silk scarf. I gave Sarah and muggle cooking book, “So you can practice making cookies by scratch,” I said he gave me hug, I gave Bill, Don, Rebecca and Mark some muggle things they might like. I gave Nana a blanket I made last year with Mrs. Weasley.

After our Christmas Dinner we were all sitting around watch a Christmas movie when I felt Aiden take my hand. I smiled up at him and rested my head in his shoulder.

"What's this?" He whispered pointing out the bracelet.

"It was a gift from Draco"

"Is the right?" He whispered and got up and went to the kitchen. I just sighed and fallowed him.

"What the big deal?"

"The big deal is that jerk was horrible to you and now you are friends and he is sending jewelry."

"So?" I asked

"No guy gives a girl jewelry unless they really like them."

"Big deal Draco likes me, I love you nothing can change that."

"Well what about when you go back to school and I'm here, and Malfoy there"

"I have been loyal to you for 2 years why would I mess up what I have with you for someone like Draco?"

"Because you wouldn't" he sighed

"Damn right" I huffed off up stairs.

"Babe come on" Aiden called after me.

I just slammed the door, and laid on my bed.

"Babe come on, I'm sorry"

"It's like you don't trust me" I snapped at him

"I'm sorry" he whispered

I just rolled over on to my side so my back was facing him. He got on the bed and wrapped his arms around me. "I love you Em"

"I love you too" I said quietly

"Do you want my gift?" He asked, I say up and nodded my head. "Hold out you hand"

I did as he said and he waved his wand and a rose appeared in my hand and it bloomed and there in the middle of the rose was a beautiful ring.

"Oh Aiden" I said I got up and hugged him

"Know that I love you and my heart belongs to you" he said and slipped the ring on to my finger."If you tap the stone with your want it shows a picture od us, and one last thing when ever I am near you it will light up. he said

"I love it, and  I love you too, and you have my heart in return." I kissed and hugged him

"I have something for you" I got up and passed him the box.

I gave him the ring I found for him,

"Babe I love it" he kissed me.

"It has a small protective spell on it to keep you safe."

"Thank you my love" he said and kissed me.

----------------------

Sadly it was time for me to go back to school I packed my bag and walked down stairs. we sat down for breakfast. "I know I already said this but I want to to know I love you all and I thank you for taking me in." I said trying not to cry.

Sarah got up and hugged me, we ate breakfast and then I said my goodbyes and we drove to Kings Cross Station.

"One more year of this and then you are all mine." Aiden said and kissed me.

"I will always be yours" I said and gave him a final hug

"I love you" I kissed him

"I love you too"

I got on the train and took a seat waiting to go back to my second home.