Chapter 19 Christmas Eve

"I have missed you, I have so much to tell you but first I want to hear about you" I said

"Well I'm studying to be a heeler that's it took me to write you so long"

"Babe that's great" I kissed his cheek. He took my hand and brought it to his lips and kissed it

"Mom can't wait to see you" he said

"I can't wait to see here"

"So what do you have to tell me?"

"Do you remember Draco?"

"He's the one who was picking at you at Hogwarts"

"Yes that him, well I kind of befriended him"

"You what?"

"We are friends now, please don't be mad, he needed someone who he could trust and wouldn't hurt him or betray him."

"You have such a big heart Em but please just be careful"

"I will" I kissed his cheek and we drive for a little bit longer until we arrived in front of a big house, I jumped out of the car and ran into the house. I looked into the kitchen and saw a women standing in front of the stove with an apron on. "Hi Sarah"

"Emily!" she yelled and pulled me into a hug. "Oh I have missed you, I miss having a girl around the house" she said

"I'm so happy to be back thank you for having me"

"Oh stop you are family"

"Can I help you with dinne?"

"Oh no dear that's okay, go spend some time with Aiden, you are all he talks about" I give her another hug and go up stairs. I see Aiden in his room listening to music and dancing around, a slow song came on. "Hey good looking, you want to dance" He asked, I walked in and he wrapped his arms around me and we swayed to the music, I felt his hands slip to my hips and he smiled down at me and gave me a kiss. "Oh I have missed you" he whispered

"I've missed you too" I kissed him and pushed him onto his bed and go on top of him. "I defiantly missed this" he said with a cocky grin and them he started to tickle me, I let out a giggle/ scream, "Aiden s-stop" I said while still laughing, We rolled off the bed and on to the floor with a thud and laughing. "I love you" I said to him "I love you most" he said back

"I love you more"

"Impossible" he said and kissed me "On Christmas the whole family is coming over"

"Yay"

" I can't wait for you to meet my grandmother and she want to meet you"

"Well then I can't wait" I smiled at him

"I'm home" a male vice said, I ran down the stairs. "Hi Bill" I said and gave him a hug

"Hey Emily, oh we have miss having you around" he said giving hug.

After dinner we hand tea and talk catching up on everything. I missed this having a family, I know I have one at Hogwarts with Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Dean and Seamus but this is a real family and I have missed it so much. Sarah and Bill went to bed while Aiden and I stayed down stairs in front of the fire. I got up and straddled Aiden and leaned down and kissed his soft lips, he picked me up and climbed the stars without breaking the kiss. He got to my door and opened it and then tossed me on the bed, he took off his shirt and then got on top of me. "I have missed you" he whispered and kissed me.

I got up the next morning putting up my hair and taking Aiden's shirt and put it on, I went to the bathroom and came back and saw Aiden still asleep, I walked over and kissed his head and walked down to the kitchen after putting on pants.

"Good morning Emily, sleep well?"

"Yes, thank you"

"For breakfast I made muffins" Sarah said

"Thank you, so what are we doing today?"

"I'm getting ready for tomorrow" she said

"Can I help?"

"Sure I'm making sugar cookies and then after that I'm making chocolate chip"

"I never got to bake with my mom this is my first lesson"

"I'm happy to be the one who helps you" she smiled at me

Aiden's POV

I woke up expecting to feel Emily's warmth but I didn't, I sat up put on some boxers and walked down stairs. I saw mom and Emily baking, I stood in the door way and watched them, there was a big smile on Emily's face. I kissed mom and Emily on the cheek and took a muffin.

"For god sake Aiden put some pants on or at least a shirt." My mom called after me. I ran up stairs took a shower then got dressed. I walked back down to the kitchen and I saw flour everywhere and Mom and Emily covered head to toe and on the floor laughing they had tears. That moment I realized I was looking at the one, the girl I was going to marry.

"Emily's POV

"Okay we have a lot to do so I'm just going to make these cookies quick" Sarah said taking out her wand.

"No" I said and pushed her hand and a spell hit the jar of flour and then we were covered in flour from head to toe, he started to laugh that we both fell to the floor laughing and tears in our eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------

After cleaning the mess and making the cookies by scratch I took a shower and got dressed in a red dress, I curled my hair and put make up on and red lip stick. I put my heels on and walked down stairs and saw Aiden sitting down on the couch reading a book. He looked up and looked at me.

"Wow you look amazing" he said and kissed me, I pulled away and there was some red lip sick on his lower lip, I whipped it off for him and then the doorbell rang, Sarah answered it and in walked Mark, Don, Rebecca, and Amelia in Rebecca's arms. Mark walked over to me and gave me a hug. "Its good to see you" he said

"It's good to see you took"

"Emily" Rebecca and Don sad and gave me each a hug. Rebecca handed me Amelia, she looked at me and smiled then wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder. I sat on the floor With Amelia and played with her while we waited for Aiden's Grandmother. Aiden came over and sat with me, and then there was a pop sound and an elderly woman stood in the kitchen. Aiden Picked up Amelia and then helped me up. The old women hobbled into the living room and smiled at me and Aiden.

"Hi Nana" Aiden said and kissed her cheek, "Nana this is Emily my girlfriend" he said I held out my hand, she took it and then pulled me down so I was sitting next to her, "You are very beautiful" she said

I turned red "Thank you"

"Aiden I like this one" she said "Well Emily you can call me Nana"

"Okay Nana," I smiled at her "Can I get you anything?"

"Oh no thank you dear." She said kindly.

"Dinners ready" Sarah called. Aiden helped Nana up and we walked to the table. I sat down and we started to fill our plates. I took my class of pumpkin juice and stood up. "I would like to make a toast, First I wanted to thank you all for welcoming me into your family and making me feel welcome, I have no idea where I would be without you all and I hope I never have to find out." I raised my glass "To family" I said I sat down we clinked glasses and we enjoyed our dinner.

"Tell me how you two met" Nana said

"It was during the Triwizard tournament at Hogwarts and a boy was throwing spells at Emily while she didn't have her wand so I helped her." Aiden said

"And that's when I fell for him" I said and kissed his cheek.

"That is so sweet Aiden, you rescued a damsel in distress" Nana said

After dinner we cleaned up and then we moved to the living room and had some cookies. Aiden and I sat on the floor; I put my head on his lap. My eyes started o drop and then darkness took over, I was woken up by being picked up; I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Come on baby Santa won't come unless we are all in bed" he said I giggle at him. He opened the door to his room and put me on his bed. He gave me his sweat pant and a shirt. We climbed into bed and fell asleep with his arm wrapped around me.