Chapter 22 Leaving

We all sat on the train quietly. I just stained out the window Until we reached Kings Cross.

Went the train reached the platform we all stood up and walked out the door. I grabbed Harry by the arm. "Harry just know that we are here and if you need me I am an owl away. I love you"

"I love you to Em he said and hugged me

I got off the Train and saw Aiden waiting for me. I ran into his arms and hugged him tight and cried.

"I am so sorry Em" he said and kissed my lips.

-----------------

I have been home for 3 weeks now and I haven't gotten letters from anyone.

I woke my self up screaming. Aiden ran into my room.

"Em it's okay you are safe, you are safe, it was just a dream." He said

I wrapped my arms around him and cried. We walked down stairs and Aiden made me some tea. We sat on the couch together until I fell asleep.

----------------------

Dear Emily

We are going to need your help, it has gotten bad here. Please meet me at Fred and George's Shop tonight at 7:30

Love Hermione

That night I said good night early and snuck out of my room I apparated to the shop. I knocked three times and then I was pulled in and held up against the wall with a wand pointed at me.

"During your 5th year what did you do to Seamus when we were testing out are snack boxes?" George said in a hash tone.

"What are you doing George" I asked

"Answer the Question" he yelled

"I tricked him into eating a puking passel, and he threw up everywhere" I said in a panic

"She's good" George said and then hugged me. The four of us sat down and explained everything that has happened in the wizarding world. We will be moving Harry tomorrow and we will need your help."

"Say no more I'm in." I said

"You know your life will be in danger" Fred said

"Yes I know but Harry would do it for us, so I will be there for him."

"Great I will tell Mad-Eye you are on board." Fred said then apparated

"Aiden will want to help too." I said

"Em, don't take this the wrong way but He and his family need to leave and get away, they will be tortured." George said

"I understand, Okay well it's time for me to go I will be at the burrow at 5:00." I got up gave each of them a hug and left. When I got home I wrote three notes, One to Sarah, Bill and Aiden. I used the extendible charm Hermione taught me and put everything in my bag and at 5:00 I left with tears stinging my eyes.

Aiden's POV

I knocked on Emily's door and then opened it and she was nowhere to be found, I looked on her bed to see three letters, one for me, mum and dad. I sat down and opened the letter.

My dearest Aiden

I love you so much, it hurts me to say this but it's time for our relationship to end. I am so grateful we met and that you loved me as much as I love you. I hope after everything is over out paths will cross again and I will get to see you again, I love you so much, I love you to the moon and back and you will always be in my heart, but to keep you safe I have to leave, I hope you can forgive me someday. I love you so much.