21 : Their little moments...!!!

Start from the beginning

pari pouts at him cringing her eyebrows while he nods his head and "tevar tho na kuch kam nahi hain...jaisi maa vaisi beti...!!!"

"pari aap mumma ke jaise ho tho mumma ke paas hi ajao" and nandu utters sitting on bed smiling at pari while she jumps on her instantly showing her entire teeth to her smiling back at her...!!!

"sahi hain...main hi pagal hoon yaha...!!!" and manik utters rolling his eyes leaning back on bed accidentally pressing remote and switching on the tv in the process while pari suddenly starts bending towards tv pointing her hands towards it...!!!

"pari kya hua" and nandu utters walking towards tv lifting her in his arms while manik too walks behind them getting down from bed and "kya chahiye pari"

"ice cream????" and manan utter in unison seeing her touching tv screen pointing them icecream while she bobs her head as yes quickly having her gaze on tv screen...!!!

NANDINI : pari nahi....rath main ice cream nahi kathe....!!!

"ahhhh...!!!" and pari jumps moving her hands in air while nandu holds her tight and "pari ham kal suba kayenge....itni rath ko ice cream kana teek nahi hain...!!!"

MANIK : wo vaise bi zyada nahi kathi...kane do na...!!!

"pari chelo so jao...!!!" and nandu ignoring him climbs the bed switiching off the tv while pari gestures towards tv sitting on bed moving away from nandu asking for ice cream again and again...!!!

MANIK : acha bas....aap yaha maa ke paas ruko....main ice cream leke atha hoon...!!!

"yeyyy" and pari jumps giggling and clapping while nandu sighs nodding her head and "pari main abi ayi"

MANIK : par

nandu walks out even before he could stop her and soon returns back holding three cups of icecream making manik surprised and pari happy...!!!

MANIK : ye dekho beta apki mumma tho gar main hi icecream ki shop kolke baiti hain

NANDINI : beta icecream chahiye ya nahi

Pari takes an ice cream cup into her hands pulling nandu and making her sit on bed beside her while manik who was on another side of pari smiles nodding his head seeing how quickly she even started eating it...!!!

NANDINI : aram se bête

Licking her dry lips nandu slowly forwards her hand towards manik while he even though understanding cringes his eyebrows and "kyaaa"

NANDINI : ice cream

MANIK : ice cream kyaaa???

"tchh...!!!" and nandu tries to take back her hand while manik quickly takes ice cream cup from her hiding his smile and "thank you"

pariiii...!!! and nandu widens her eyes seeing the cup empty and ice cream all over her face while manik and pari laugh out loud making her glare back them...!!!

MANIK : babyyy mumma is gussa

NANDINI : pari ye aap ne kya kar diya

Ignoring her pari quickly jumps on manik taking another cup of ice cream from her while she moves closer to him trying to hold her and "pari...nahi...do mujhe...!!!"

"maaa...!!!" and pari offers her a spoon asking her to eat the ice cream which she gladly accepts forgetting her angry soon making her eat another spoon while manik smiles staring at the mother daughter duo lost in the moment...!!!

"aaa...!!!" and pari turns towards manik asking him to open his mouth while he pulling her cheek eats the ice cream from her sharing an eye lock with nandu at the same time...!!!

NANDINI : ho gaya...chelo ab sothe hain...!!!

"hahaha...!!!" and manik giggles seeing pari spreading ice cream all over nandu face while she opens her mouth wide and "pariii ye aap...!!!"

"Hehehe...!!!" and this time pari giggles seeing manik spreading ice cream on nandu face while she stares him angrily and "manikkkk"

"tum dono...cup do mujhe...!!!" and nandu tries to take the cup while manik hides it behind him and "nahiii"

NANDINI : manikkk do mujhee...!!!

"nah...!!!" and manik stops widening his eyes as pari spreads ice cream on him suddenly while this time nandu bursts into laughter paving a way to ice cream fight between all the three...!!!

cleaning themselves manan sit back on bed trying to make pari sleep while she playing around does everything else other than sleeping...!!!

"Pari idhar aao...!!!" and manik lays flat taking her into his arms while she pulls nandu along with her holding her hand making her fall on manik...!!!

"ouchhh...!!!" and nandu screams trying to get up when manik stops her holding her hand and "ek minute...tumhare baal atak gaye...!!!"

MANIK : sryyy...pari so gayi aur tumhare thode baal uske neche hain...mere hatne se tumhe dard hoga aur tum bi hat nahi sakthi...!!!

NANDINI : lekin

"hame shayad aise hi sona hoga" and manik utters arranging her hairs on him at one side while she closes her eyes sighing having no other option left...!!!

seeing her fall asleep manik slowly places her head on his arm letting her sleep comfortably he himself drifting into sleep happily holding his love and daughter close to his heart...!!!

ho gaya...kaisa laga...jaldi se start showering me with your likes and comments or else you have to wait long for next update...!!!