Turning to Evan's characters best friend I say. "I'm taking the job in New York. When they get back can you tell them to give me a call." I write my number on a piece of paper.

He takes it from me. "I will. Before you leave I want you to know that I love you." He kisses my cheek.

I slap him. "You can't tell me that kind of thing before I leave."

He touches his cheek. "Yes, I can. If I couldn't tell you now I would regret it for the rest of my life and I don't want to live with that kind of regret."

I hug him. "I like you too, but I think you deserve someone better than me."

There's a car not too far from where I am standing and I climb in.

Next to me is a car with a camera on it and as I drive away the shot continues and I cross the intersection.

After that scene Richard moves me to the green room where I will be filming the last scene.

I climb into the makeshift car and i begin to drive. As I cross the intersection a couple miles down the road from where the reception was a truck runs through the red light and crashes into the car.

"Cut," Richard yells. He walks over to me. "That was perfect."

Evan lifts me up and he hugs me. "That was perfect. I can't believe that was you're last scene."

I shake Richard's hand. "Thanks for the opportunity."

"You're welcome, sweetheart." He claps his hands gaining everyone's attention. "The next scene we will be filming is the funeral scene."

A group of extras put the casket on a table with a small bouquet of roses.

As I watch this scene unfold it touches my heart and it brings tears to my eyes as I watch Evan and Natasha cry for my character.

It's beautiful the words that Natasha said about my character.

Evan's character also had nice things to say and he looks at me as he says everything.

Tears fall down his face as he thinks about what could happen to me with what Bethany has planned.

Evan and a group of extras pick up the coffin and they carry it out of the mak shift church.

"Cut," Richard yells. "That was on of the most touching scenes I've see unfold on the screen. That's all for tonight."

Some people from the set walk out with a cake and on the cake it says. "Welcome to Hollywood, Ariana."

Looking at Richard I say. "You didn't have to do this."

"Of course I did. You were such a surprise when you showed up on set with the lead male actor. He never told me how beautiful and talented his girl is."

My face starts to heat up from his word.

Evan and I spent most of the night talking and laughing with the cast from the movie.

A keg is brought out and a few bottles of wine.

Richard wanted to throw a party for me because "I was worth it." Is what he told me.

After a few drinks I start to feel the effects of the alcohol.

Walking over to Evan I say. "Can we go home?"

He nods. "I'll have to call my driver." He pulls his phone out of his pocket and he makes the phone call.

I hug Natasha and a few extras that I got to know while I was on set.

Evan takes my hand and we walk out of the studio.

When we get outside I see the car waiting for us.

The car door is open and I climb inside.

***