The eyes

Gaaras P.O.V

____________

Wow she is so beautiful. I've never seen anyone who met me and treated me so nice before. Usually everyone was scared of me when I told them about the sand demon. But she's different from everyone else.

She asked me to make a clone of herself out of sand , but before I could say yes she gave me a look with her big innocent (e/c) that can make me melt like chocolate. 

"Sure I'll make one for you". I said. Hmm that was lame I thought as I made a clone of herself out of sand. She came up to me and said" wow this is a cool element you have , Gaara". Wow how she slipped my name off her tounge like that made me like her even more.

She looked and me and said "alright let's start going to the village guys so you" she pointed at me " can sort out these documents". I looked at her confused. What documents is she talking about.

She looked at me and said" for your marriage duh". I looked at her and said I wasn't told I was getting married.

Naruto and (y/n) looked angry then (y/n) yell" How could they do this ..... How can they make you get married without even telling you.... That so COLD!!!!" She yelled while tears rolled down her face.

I went up to her and wiped the tears off her face and said " Don't worry I will sort this out when we get to the village in the mean time let me see those documents".

She handed the documents to me and I ripped them and said " we don't need this any more because I already have some one in mind". She looked up at me as one more tear rolled down her smooth milky (s/c).

 She looked up at me as one more tear rolled down her smooth milky (s/c)