Adventures of Y/n L/n oficially begins !

♡ short notice ♡

This chapter will begin at your first day of school at Hoshigei .
Ps.
Play the music while you read.
(Good luck dear readers, love ya :3 )

(Flashback from chapter 4)

His mysterious death had always kept you heartbroken since he had always been the person you lean on . His lectures and regular rants was the one that kept you standing till now .

The 16 year old girl only can mutter a few words  before unleashing the contained tears she had kept for years.

Arigatō... Otōsan.....

♡ Timeskip to the first day at hoshigei ♡

( your POV )

The clacking of my heels resonated through the vast gardens of hoshigei high as I strut confidently to my destination. I might look confident in the outside, but in reality I was a pile of nervous mush just waiting for kohana's comforting hugs . Speaking of kohana... WHERE IS SHE.
I could feel the patience slowly dissipating off me as I wait for my best friend of this few months.
Ever since I met the kind girl, there are a few things I learned about her. Which is.. her habit on being late and how stubborn she was (well, stubborn in a good way). Staring into nothingness, suddently a heavy mass of screaming ginger haired girl tackled me to the floor.

( 3rd person pov)

I'M SORRY (Y/NNNNN).

A large gust of wind was rocketing at full speed to a seemingly innocent (h/c) haired girl who was currently on cloud nine, Creating a large mushroom cloud and a crushed (y/n) who tierdly accepted the ginger's bone-crushing hug.

The sight of a wailing ginger haired girl and a crushed (y/n) was undoubtedly an absurd sight to be seen, creating a large crowd worried of what's happening.

The (h/c) haired girl then stood up and dragged the ginger that is currently yelling apologies to the slightly annoyed girl.

I'm very sorry (y/nnn), I won't do it again... I promise. Kohana explained slightly teary eyed. Sighing for the thousandth time this day, the protagonist  forgave her best friend and made her vow to not tackle hug her ever again...

The end

.

.
(A/n : psh.. JK JK)

(Still on 3r'd pov)

The duo then marched into the entrance hand in hand as they marvel at the beauty of the hoshigei student's sparkles.
One has beautiful warm waves of light floating in the air as the mellow chello music resonates.

A purple haired boy with an alias of "monochrome prince" emmits a collourful fragmented sparkle.

And inside a studio, an orange haired male emmits a delicious scented bubbles. As he carved a.... boar ?
The confused (h/cette) then muttered
'Ne kohana........'
'Yes (y/n) ? ' the ginger replied
'What is that thing he's carving ?'
But before kohana could answer, the said male answered his underclassman's question.

Both girls sweatdropped to the statement and muttered.
'There's no way anyone could tell'.
But the both girls taught the same thing. 'He must be a great artista' .

(Timeskip to the gardens)

( Your POV )
Kohana and I explored the school grounds while talking to each other about our ambitions and how we came to follow our dreams as an artista, but suddently a loud squeal interupts us from our chat. We stopped in our tracks and averted our sight to a blond male that was busy flirting with girls.
I was about to walk away un-interested but then...

(Anjelo's POV) (bet you didn't see that coming)

I did a graceful jump, making my angelic sparkles appear and succesfully impressing the girls I was joking around with.
I reverted my gaze and my sea green orbs met a pair of deep e/c pools. Her looks are simply stunning, she seemed to be admiring my sparkles and smiled in a dazed state. I fought the blush that was creeping to my cheeks and made a quick escape.

(Back to your POV)

The male with angelic sparkles then dissapeared out of nowhere making me slightly dissapointed. His angelic sparkle really does remind me of my father.
His smile used to be so warm and comforting  even though he and mom used to argue a lot. He never failed to sing me to sleep, the memory of his smile never failed to make my stomach warm.
I have to find both of them.
I have to find the warm light and the childhood prince of mine.

A/n :
Soww... that's it for this chapter. I'm very sorry for not updating in a few months, I was very busy making sketches for a dress I was going to make. And.. I am finaly going to begin learning how to sow and make dresses from my sketches!
This is an extremely big step in my life, since my parents are against the idea of me being a fashion designer.

These following are the sketches for the dresses I'm going to make!

Wish me luck people!!
Love ya ♡♡