sparkles and childhood memories

Sparkles and childhood memories

------

A young girl at the age of 10 years old was quietly playing at the park .
She was enjoying her time playing with the swing while waiting for her mother to pick her up .
That little girl was (y/n)(l/n) she is an extremely cute girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair and porcelain skin .

She was quite popular in her school for her positive and kind attitude. The little girl was a multi-talented child that excels in academics and sports, but unfortunately this stifles her ability to choose a passion to pursue.

The little girl was deep in tought ,thinking of the possibilities of what her talent might be when suddenly.......

The air was  mellow and sparkly. the wonderful melody attracts her to the source of the voice ,there on top of the playground dome stood a boy with black hair and casual clothes and a blue haired boy with wonderful grey orbs.

The ravenette poured out his emotions, filling the air with rose tinted jewels.
It enchanted the little girl by its alluring melody fueling her with the passion for singing.

That memory forever stays in the back of her little mind.

This is the tale of magical melody.......

  ▪◇《◇》◇ ▪

Author's note :
Hello guys it's me rein ,im really sorry for the short chapter since i ran out of ideas quickly and are busy with school work. I promise that i will update soon and will come back with a much more longer chapter. And if you do find some mistakes in this chapter please do not hesitate to contact me since i do not speak and write english that fluently . And again  thank you for reading this book i wish you guys a happy day
Goodbye now~~~

♡ Rein