The acceptance and nostalgia

Author's note

Hey guys ,
it has been quite a while since I updated . I'm extremely sorry for the delay , i had been busy finnishing my artwork for school. My artwork will be submitted as soon as posible since at february ,it will be auctioned and sold .
And as a token of apology this chapter will be Extra long and will hopefully reach more words then expected.

Please enjoy ^^

-----------------------

(This schene happens a few days after the the audition )

Your P.O.V

The morning sun creeped through the blinds of my room , making a burning and tinggling sensation on my skin . " sigh.. I should've close the blinds last night".
It took a few moments to collect myself and chase the sleepiness away.

After getting a full view of my room i stood up and went to my dressing table where a cup of tea and a single paper was placed. This had been a routine for me and my mother, since she always left early in the morning for work we never really get to meet each other that much. I silently took a sip from the cup while soaking in the flavour of my favorite earl grey tea (my personal favorite guyss xD ).

After dringking my tea , i plopped off my chair and proceed my way to the kitchen . My actions where halted when the sound of knocks and the ringing of the doorbell reached my eardrums , still in my (f/c) (nightgown/pj's) i walked into the door and peeked through the peep hole .

In the front door stood a mailman holding a medium sized box and a single letter . I opened the door to recieve the package. And with a few signs the package is in my hands. I walked to the living room in a rush excited to see the contents of the letter and package since it's delivered for me after all. I plopped down on the sofa then proceed to rip the letter carefully .

The envelope clearly has the emblem of hoshigei high which means this might be my acceptance letter . The tought of it got me slightly nervous but i simply just brushed it off and continue to open the letter , it says......

Dear Y/n L/n ,

We are hereby proud to say that you are accepted on the hoshigei school of magical art . You had recieved a full scholarship due to your talent in magical art and your academic achievement . We hoshigei high will expect your reply soon ,thank you for choosing hoshigei high . Your reply must not be over xx date and xxxxx month , you may call the hoshigei high administration office to recieve the invitation . The uniform was prepared for you and will be sent to your doorstep along with this letter

Best regards ,
The hoshigei principal.

Narrator P.O.V

"Finally"
That word is the only thing she spoke after reading the letter .
Instead of bursting out of happines like what other human beings do the petite figure had her (E/C) eyes pooled up with tears of relief and longing .
Oh how happy she was to finally be able to reach her dreams and maybe seek for the voice she so yearned for .

~Time skip to 30 mins later ~

The (H/C ) haired girl snapped out or her trance and departed to where he lies, to the place where a person whom she had promised to .
.................

Still Narrator's P.O.V

The gray gloomy hues of the cemetery greeted her fagile figure as she walked to her father's tombstone .
At the left end corner of the graveyard, stood a stone about 1,5 meters tall . In that stone the name Ayato (l/n) was engraved .

His mysterious death had always kept you heartbroken since he had always been the person you lean on . His lectures and regular rants was the one that kept you standing till now .

The 16 year old girl only can mutter a few words  before unleashing the contained tears she had kept for years.

Arigatō... Otōsan.....

.................

Hey guys~~

I hope you like this chapter i wrote for you . I kinda suck at making stories and ran out of ideas halfway........ sorry  ^^;

See you next update .
Ja nee~~