Chapter 5

After about an hour of talking to princes (who most wanted to marry me), I was getting tired. I looked around for Cake, but couldn't find her. I sighed and went to Gumbutt.

"Hey Gumbutt- er.. PG? I'm gonna head home. Tell Cake if you see her. Okay?" I asked. PG nodded and turned back to talking to Doctor Prince. I sighed and walked away, knowing there was bound to be a ton of presents at the treehouse in the morning.

Finally making my way outside, I breathed in some of the cool air, the faint smell of candy hitting my nostrils as well. I snickered. Should've expected it, seeing as it was a candy kingdom. I smiled and began to walk, mainly bored already. The party wasn't as fun as it used to be, since I've been to more than I can count.

"Aw, leaving the party so soon, Bunny?" A voice asked. I perked up, smiling as I turned around. No one. I frowned. "Marshall?" I called. Silence. I sighed, thinking it was all in my head. I turned back around, only to have Marshall's face close to mine. I shrieked and fell backwards, laughing.

"Ugh. Really Marshall?!" I exclaimed. He chuckled and planted his feet on the ground, helping me up. Suddenly, the kiss that happened earlier entered my mind and I blushed. I stepped away and walked forward, knowing he'd follow.

What I didn't know was the HE PICKED ME UP BRIDAL STYLE AND FLEW UP IN THE AIR. VERY HIGH UP. I screamed and gripped him for dear life. He laughed. I shot him a playful glare and he just smirked at me. That smirk made my heart just about melt. Glob, why was he so freaking hot?!

"Marshall Lee Abadeer I thought I told you not to do that ever again." I reminded. He shrugged. "Sorry." And then he dropped me. I screamed.

"MARSHALL!!!" I yelled. I braced myself, but I was caught. I wrapped my arms around the vampire's neck, gripping him tightly. I could feel myself shaking. "Whoa... Sorry bunny. I probably shouldn't have done that, huh?" Marshall seemed nervous, probably thinking I was mad at him.

I laughed instead, my heart pounding with adrenaline. I looked at him. He seemed confused. "What-" he began, but instead I leant up and kissed him softly. He seemed shocked, but leaned into the kiss, deepening it slightly.

I pulled away. Girls needed to breathe too, ya know. I smiled widely at him, gazing into his black eyes. "Thanks, Marshall. That was about the only kind of action I got out of my whole birthday. I needed that." He let out a laugh as I said that. "Gummy's just getting that boring now, huh?" He asked, infamous smirk on his face. I nodded, rolling my eyes.

"Yup. I accidentally called him Gumbutt also. But I barely think he noticed." I sighed and Marshall chuckled. I looked around, only to see we were at his cave. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him. "Why are we here?" I asked. He set me down, going up to his house's door and opening it.

"I've got a surprise for you." He smirked. I went in curiously, wondering what he could possibly have in store for me. (Rape time. XD jk)

He switched on the lights and my eyes widened. In his living room were video games, strawberry cupcakes and a present on the couch. I looked at him. He smiled. "Surprise." He threw up his hands, making them jazzy. I laughed and turned. "Marshall. This is the best thing I've ever gotten on my birthday. Something I actually wanted!" I turned to him and hugged him. "Thanks, Marsh."

"You're welcome, Fionna." I couldn't help but blush slightly. He rarely calls me my full name. I looked at him, and he was smiling. Not smirking or grinning. A genuine smile. I couldn't believe he did this. Crud, I think I might love him. Ugh.

First Gumwad then the vampire. But I do believe the king is better than the prince. I let go of him and ran to his room, locking the door. I stripped off my dress and all that girlie shizznit and put on his sweatpants and one of his huge hoodies. I felt warm instantly and sniffed in his scent. Mmmm... Strawberries.

I managed to put my hair up so it wasn't trailing behind me and went downstairs to see him munching on a cupcake. He took a glance at me, but did a double take, eventually choking on the cupcake. My eyes widened and I went over, patting his back. "Marshall, calm down!" I laughed a bit. He let out a sigh before coughing a bit.

"Bunny, you could've asked to borrow my clothes." He stated, looking at me again. I shrugged. "I know... but I knew you'd let me wear them anyways.." I smirked at him. He just rolled his eyes, but studied me.

-Marshall's POV-

Holy fuck she was hot.

-Fiona's POV-

I giggled and sat down on the couch with a grunt. "Seriously. New couch." I looked at him. He just chuckled and, surprisingly, sat down next to me. His eyes widened and he looked at the couch before falling on the floor dramatically, rubbing his butt.

"MY BUTT. IT HURTS. FI, KISS IT TO MAKE THE BOO-BOO GO AWAY." He exclaimed. I could see the grin in his eyes. I blushed and shook my head.

"I'm not gonna kiss your butt." I crossed my arms. He laughed and got up. I grabbed a cupcake and stuffed it in my mouth, hungrier than a giant.

I freaking loved that mischievous vampire king. Nothing could change that.

-------

Fionna: I thought there wasn't going to be any cursing?

Me: it's Marshall. He's old and knows many curse words.

Marsh: Damn right. Now gimme da bitchez

Me: MARSHALL. LANGUAGE. THERE ARE CHILDREN HERE.

Fi: IM NOT A CHILD.

Me: yes you are. Now shush. THANKS FOR THE READS AND VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW PLEASE!! :D

Marsh: how dafuq did you just say ':D' out loud?

Me: >u>