Chap. 1

"Ha! I beat you again!" I yelled, jumping up in victory. I grinned as I looked at a certain vampire king, Marshall Lee, who was shocked.

"But.... How can I get defeated by a girl?" He asked dramatically, looking at me with wide eyes before chuckling and floating up, pulling on one of the bunny ears of my hat. "Nice job, Bunny. You've learned well, young Padawan." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Pada-what?" I tilted my head slightly, plopping down on my couch. BMA got up and ran off somewhere. Marshall chuckled and started to float around the room on his back.

"Padawan. It's from a movie that was made while humans were still alive. It's from Star Wars. Great movie about space and laser guns, light sabers... A bunch of sciency stuff. PG would probably be interested." He shrugged. But I was interested now. I hummed slightly in thought.

"Do you have a copy of the movie?" I asked, slight hope in my voice. Marshall stopped and thought for a second before looking at me.

"Uh... I think so. I could go to my house and look for it if you want." He suggested, shrugging one shoulder. I nodded, but a bit too frantically because I got a bit dizzy. I rubbed my forehead slightly and smiled brightly at him.

"That'd be great, Marsh." I stood up. "But I'm coming with you and we can watch it at your house. I'm sure Cake won't mind. It's only for an hour or so." I grabbed my green bag and slipped on my shoes. I grabbed Marshall's umbrella and tossed it to him, which he easily caught.

"Well, if we're lucky, maybe I can find all the Star Wars movies, so we can have some sort of movie marathon." He went outside, shielded by his black umbrella. I went out after him, shrugging a bit.

"Sounds fun. Tell me, how old are the movies?" I asked.

"Older than me I think." He replied. My eyes widened and I gaped at him.

"Really? I didn't think anyone was older than you... Other than Ice Queen of course." I added the last bit quietly. Marshall had told me the whole Simone thing. I have to admit, I cried a bit at how sad it was. Marshall must've heard me- no, scratch that, I know he heard me. I heard him let out a small chuckle.

"Trust me when I say I know a lot of ancient people." He looked at me with a smile. I looked at him, smiling.

"You know I trust you. Besides Cake, I trust you more than anyone." I was serious. We had known each other ever since I was 10, which was eight years ago. We have grown closer and closer ever since. In fact, he helped me get over being rejected by Prince Gumball over and over. I don't like him anymore because he was such a jerk to me. But that doesn't mean we're not friends of course. I still do missions for him.

"And I trust you as well." He chuckled and smirked. The next thing I know, I'm on his back, holding his umbrella as he flew me towards his house. I let out a small shriek and gripped his red plaid shirt tightly before laughing.

"Don't do that! You know you scare me." I poked his cheek playfully. He just smirks, the tip of his fangs poking out of his lips. I rest my chin on the top of his head, watching the scenery go by. We got to his house in no time. He put me down at the mouth of the cave, closing his umbrella since he was out of the sun. I jog up to his house, which was actually pretty nice.

I go inside, switching on the light. Marshall flies in after me, going upstairs. I hear him rummaging around and I sit on his couch, sighing at how uncomfortable it was. "Marsh! We are so going to go couch shopping." I called. I heard him laugh.

"Alright, Bunny!" He replies. I can't help but smile. Bunny was his nickname for me and I loved it. He began calling me that when I was thirteen. Sometimes he calls me Fio or Fi. But mostly Bunny. I take off my bag and get up, heading to the kitchen. I open his fridge and nearly gag at the smell. I close it and open a window.

"Really, Marshall?" I muttered, holding my breath as I pull out two moldy apples and a moldy tomato. I throw them out the window, hearing a small splat as they hit the ground. I grab a dish towel and fan it, making the smell leave.

"Hey Fi, I found the mov- Oh glob! What is that smell?" He exclaimed, plugging his nose. Oh right, sensitive smell. I look at him.

"There was some funky food in your fridge. I got rid of 'em but you might want to clean your fridge." I smirk a bit and pull out the bowl of strawberries, tossing him one. He catches it and we both leave the kitchen. The smell was gross. "So you found the movie?" I asked, munching on a large berry.

"Yup." He replies, popping the 'p'. I sit on the couch, putting the bowl on my lap as he sets up the movie. Something jumps up onto the couch and I look over to see Schwobelle. She was his white, demonic cat. Despite being demonic, she was really fun and nice. I reach over to pet her and she pressed into my hand, letting out a small meow. I giggled. I heard Marshall chuckle and in a split second, I was picked up and resting on Marshall's lap. I blushed a bit and glared at him.

"You should stop doing that because one of these days, I'm going to punch you on accident." I cross my arms and he smirks.

"So.. Would you rather sit on the rock hard couch?" He asked, picking up a strawberry and sucking the red from it. I frown and take the white strawberry, taking a small bite. I know it sounds like its tasteless, but it's actually not. Just because he takes the color doesn't mean he takes the flavor. He told me about this before.

"Nah.. You're comfy." I lean my back against his chest, looking towards the TV. I felt Marshall's arm shift and suddenly, I'm engulfed in blonde hair. "Marshall Lee Abadeer!" I exclaimed. I move my very long hair so that it was out of my face and I glare at him. "Give it back!" He laughs and shakes his head.

"Nah, I'd rather not. I like your hair." He stated simply. I let out a sigh.

"Fine. Do you have a hairbrush I could borrow?" I asked. He nodded and pointed upstairs. I hopped off his lap and started walking towards the ladder. I hum a bit and start searching for the hairbrush. I finally find it and go back downstairs to see him with a bowl of white strawberries on his lap. I can't help but smile a bit before sitting on the hard couch. "Hey Marsh, could you help me?" I asked. Brushing this much hair was a lot of work. He looks at me and smiled.

"Alright, Fi." He floated over and carefully landed on the couch, taking the brush. He began to brush my hair with such gentleness, I thought it was someone else for a second.

"Wow.. I didn't know you had such gentle hands..." I let out a small giggle.

"Well of course. Someone has to groom Belle now and then. And if I'm too rough on her, she gets mad and starts scratching me." He chuckles. I hear loud music and look at the TV.

"The movie is starting." I said, stating the obvious. I began to watch it while Marshall brushed my hair. I was actually pretty surprised he would do this for me, despite being such a badass Vampire King. I smile at the thought and got lost in the movie.