Chapter 3| Aizen!...and DRESS!!

Sorry for the wait! Thanks for the votes and comments! Plz stay dedicated to this book!

I hope u guys will like this chapter too and plz don't be a silent reader, they are disgusting! Well onto the chappy~

######################

Normal POV~

Ulquiorra left Aizen's chamber. A sly smile kept its firm grip on aizen's lips. No one knows what aizen might be plotting in his evil mind, not even Gin or Tosen. Aizen kept his hand on his chin, sitting on a seat as large as a king's seat. Closing his eyes, ''Gin! Come out now, I know you are standing there'' aizen suddenly said.

''what's this all about sir aizen?'' Gin asked and a confusing look appeared on his fox-like (author- but handsome) face.

''what do you mean?'' asked aizen ,opening his eyes, but it seemed more of a statement than a question.

''You know what i mean!...why ulquiorra? Why not someone else more trustworthy like me?!'' Gin asked with a perverted smile on his face.

''you'll soon know the reason and in my opinion ulquiorra is the most trustworthy espada...This is just to test his loyalty''

''how?'' a quizical look appeared on gin's face.

''as i said, you will soon find out or maybe i will tell you later'' aizen replied with the sly smile still on his lips, not wanting to be shoved away. Gin went away, being well aware of the fact that no matter how many times he'll ask, he would still get the same answer-'you'll soon know'.

Aizen closed his eyes once again. 'Let's see how loyal you are- Quatro Espada Ulquiorra Schiffer' aizen said to himself.

Ulquiorra's POV~

I don't quite understand why aizen-sama wants me to take care of her. Its not like i will disobey him but still...the only thing that makes me feel uncomfortable is that why does she know me? Why does it feels like i know her as well?...anyways i have to give her something to wear and also i have to serve her food.

I picked up a white coloured long dress with black margin borders and why do i find that this size will be perfect for her...its not like i know her size...or...uhh nevermind.

(ulquiorra reaches oriheme's room and knocks the door)

''I am coming in'' i said and opened the door.

''here'' i handed her the dress. ''change now!'' i ordered.

''ahh...yes! But...''

''but what?'' i said staring at her.

''i can't change in front of you!''

''so?!''

''so just go out for a minute''

''ok''

(after 1 min is over)

''i am comming in! The minute's over''

''wai---'' before she could finish her sentence, i opened the door. My eyes widened and i felt my cheeks heat up(blush) a bit. I quickly closed the door.

Oriheme's POV~

''wai---'' but before i could even finish my sentence, the door opened. I blushed madly and so did ulquiorra but a little less than me. I was half naked!!! Fortunately i wored the pants and the moment i was about to wear the long white top, the door opened. Ulquiorra saw the upper part of my body in just my inner wear...now how the Hell am i gonna face him?!

I was done changing and then started debating whether or not to let him in. After what felt like hours of thinking, i finally decided to open the door.

''i am sorry'' ulquiorra said as soon as i opened the door.

''its ok'' i smiled awkwardly.

''well um...did the dress fit you?'' he suddenly said probably trying to change the topic. As bad as it is, guys are still the worst topic changers. Again its about dress! I sighed then smiled and replied ''its perfect! How do you know my size?''

''i don't know'' just as he replied back, a memory of the past came back to me which gave me the answer of why...

''but i know'' i said and smiled warmly.

''huh?!''

''because you are ulquiorra''

''what do you mean by that?'' he said and a quizical look appeared on his face. I giggled a bit before asking

''are you interested to listen''

''...'' he just stood there staring at me. I could feel his eyes looking at mine very intensely. I broke the eye contact and asked again,

''well are you?''

''...i guess'' this was all he replied. I held his hand and draged him to my bed. We both sat and i started to tell him my no actually our, ulquiourra, tatsuki and me, past story...

...so he really has forgotten, huh...

######################

Finished!!! I hope u liked this chappy! So why the hell aizen said the loyalty thingy? And what these oriheme's gonna talk about?

Stay tuned to find out!

So plz plz plz vote and comment!

Thanksss!