Lunarmoon followed the cats to the owl tree moon flight had the riverclan she cat pinned "in not here to harm you!" She hissed using her hind legs to push moonflight off of her "then what are you here for" moonstar meowed her stone cold gaze keeping the cat in place "I wanted to allow my kits to live a life that isn't ruled by a horrible she cat such as dark heart" she pointing her muzzle to the owl tree ,two little kits slept soundly by the tree "why should we allow these kits into our clan" tigerpaw hissed "I promise their not spies and if you take them I won't ever step paw into your clan to see them" her eyes were glazed over with sadness but hopefulness "please I want these kits to grow strong and not live under dark hearts rules" tigerpaw was about to decline when Lunarmoon stopped him "fine we'll take your kits but if you ever step back into our clan we won't be as nice as we are now" the riverclan shecat nodded her head "never tell them they came from riverclan never tell them I'm their mother" frogsoul sat by the kits "their names are duckkit and Thornkit both males" she meowed sadly  looking over at her kits "goodbye my kits until we meet at four trees" she ran off quickly "I'll take care of them" frogsoul meowed "what no a cat who's already been a mother should" tigerpaw hissed "I'll only feed them but frogsoul if you believe you can take care of them go for it" moonflight pushed tigerpaw out of the way to see the two kits thornkit was a dark brown tabby with white paws and under belly. Duck kit was a calico with mostly black spots.

Frogsoul picked thornkit by the tuff of his fur and laid duckkit on her back. "Why did you allow the riverclan cat to give us her unwanted flee bags" tiger paw hissed he didn't like the smell of the two kits and the fact that he might be one of their mentors along with his own apprentice "she told us she didn't want them to live under darkheart's rule and you know the warrior code" Lunarmoon said "now frogsoul might need a bit of help with the two kits and we have to introduce them to the clan so we better hurry"