The battle of two clans

Tiger paw Pounced Upon DarkStone (The Leader Of The Riverclan ). "You Will Never Take Our Leader Never" Tigerpaw Screamed! DarkHeart Slashed Her Claws Across His Eye. " I Demand Her, So I Would Hand Her Over Before Things Get Messy" Dark Heart Smirked. As TigerPaw Hissed He Heard Two Familiar Meows. LunarMoon Was Pushed To The Ground By two Warriors. He Ran To Her Assistants But Then Saw SpottedLeaf Being Clawed To Death. TigerPaw Had To Make A Choice. He Looked To LunarMoon And  Pounced on  The Two Warriors. He Scratched Them Until They Were Both Dead. He Then Ran To SpottedLeaf He Yelled For Help But Everyone Was Busy Fighting. Spotted Leaf Then Took Her Last Breathe.  TigerPaw Whispered "I'm Sorry" And Fought Until The Battle Was Done.  After The Battle TigerPaw, LunarMoon, And The Rest Of The Thunderclan Burried Her Under Her Death Bed. "TigerPaw U Didn't Have To Do That" Lunarmoon Meowed Thankfully. "I Could Of Done It Myself" She Looked Down Sadly. " But What If U Couldn't, Your Mothers Dead We Need Someone To Lead Us" TigerPaw Said On The Urge Of Tears. "This Is All Because Of Me" LunarMoon Said In Guilt. "No Its Not LunarMoon." TigerPaw Turned Away And Pounced Onto A Rock. " For Now Everyone Stay Away From The RiverClan Don't Fight Until We Have A Medicine Cat. For Now Everyone Keep Your Eyes Out For Any Other Strays. We Really Need A Miracle".

                   *•A Few Months Later•*