A kitty pet?!

"Welcome to the clan then" lunarmoon meowed bowing her head "thank you" pixie bowed her head to the leader

As the two walked side by side on the dirt path back to the clan robin paw jumped out and attacked them "ahh sorry lunarmoon I thought you were a intruder I smelt a cat that I didn't know" his nervousness could be smelled from miles away "it's fine  and the smell is pixie she's gonna be our new medicine cat" pixie's tail flicked letting the small cat know she was pixie "but she's a kitty pet what does she know about medicine and she doesn't have warrior blood!" He hissed "robinpaw !" Lunarmoon hissed "spottedleaf taught this cat so I want you to treat her how you would spotted leaf" robinpaw sadly "I'm sorry" snake foot finally came "you can't just run off like that" he hissed "snakefoot don't say anything to robinpaw he just thought we were intruders and this is pixie" snakefoot smelt pixie "she smells  a little like spottedleaf " his ears laid flat "she taught me how to take care of cats before she died" pixie meowed silently "she will be mousepaw mentor and the new medicine cat" lunarmoon meowed. Snakefoot nodded his head briefly"hopefully the clan will except her for she strongly smells like kitty pet" "I hope they do to."

*back at camp*

"Pixie follow me" lunarmoon leaped up the rocky path pixie close behind her. She has already gotten dirty looks just by walking through camp "thunder clan we have a new medicine cat!" She meowed her tail flicking meows or happiness was heard all throughout camp "pixie do you choose to be loyal to thunderclan" pixie nodded her head. Lunarmoon ripped off her orange collar "you have chosen the life of a wild cat if you ever go back to your two legs you will never be allowed back in clan from now and forward you will be know as frogsoul mousepaw is your apprentice" lunarmoon meowed.