@Raura4ever: IS IT TRUE YOU ARE TOURING WITH R5?!!

Laura: oh...at Raura4ever. Um...I have never been informed about me touring with r5. Although, I would love to tour with them...I love them so much. And they are really great people. And it honestly would be amazing but....Scooter hasn't really told me anything about anything like that...so I guess it's just a rumour.

Yes. Scooter is also my manager, and Justin's, and Ariana's.

I don't know. After Austin & Ally......I wanted to have a career of my own, and he just came and I was like....okay.

It was actually during Austin & Ally...Of course he knew me through Justin.

That time, Justin and I were really close. We weren't really dating....and that's when rumours where going on that we were dating, and all that shit. But we were jus friends. Nothing more...THAT time.

I came across my family....

@Shawnmarano: hey Laura, how is justin snoring so loud?!

@Vanessamarano: you look like crap.

I pinned down Vanessa's comment.

Laura: gee. Thanks Vanessa.

There were so many questions asking if Justin and I were really engaged. But I ignored them all. Cause I don't wanna lie to them...

@CamilaMarano: are you and Justin REALLY engaged?

I could smell that smirk on Camila's face when she commented that.

@Lauraticforever: LAURA! When are you coming to the uk?!!!

Laura: at lauraticforver......Funny you ask that because....I am gonna be going to the uk later this year....I love you all. And I really can't wait to meet all of you Lauratics there. I'm gonna have a HUGE meet and greet. To make up for all that time. Because I haven't been there in so long. And I love you guys....and I'm also gonna be having a HUGE uk only give away. With 15 winners. Because I love you guys.  Also, guys. I'm also having another give away on my Instagram. Which is international. But believe me...the uk one is gonnna be way bigger...because I love you guys. And I appreciate you guys...I also don't know if Justin's gonna be coming with me but....I'm definitely coming.

@JustinBieber: what are you talking about Vanessa? My baby always looks beautiful.

Justin commented. I guess replying Vanessa's comment. The one I pinned down.

He's awake?

Laura: wow.

I said. Not wanting to read his comment because then the Jaura fans would go wild.

As if it wasn't obvious that they've seen it already. 

Laura: get off your phone, Justin!

@Justinbieber: bring the live upstairs. I'm waiting for you. 😏💕

He commented.

I tried to pretend I didn't see his comments, but the smile on my face was ruining everything.

@camilamaramo: go upstairs Laura 😏