Chapter 6 | Twisted

CHAPTER 6: Twisted

This was a bit of a filler chapter :3

---

"I threw a kid in the well, Don't ask me I'll never tell, I will regret this in hell but he was in my way," I sang, resting my head against the wall and closing my eyes.

"I'll trade your soul for wish, Damnation and sin for a kiss, I wasn't looking for this but you were in my way,

"Your glare was holdin',
Ripped spleen, skin was rollin'
Dark night, blood was flowin', Where you think you're going baby?

"Hey, I just killed you, Because I'm crazy
You should have moved bitch! You're damn too lazy."

"Huh, never heard that version before," A gruff voice murmured, catching my attention.

Right now, I'm peacefully chilled out in Jeff's basement, having a nice lil' sing song.

A faked giggle left my lips. "You liked it?" I asked, opening my eyes and tilting my head creepily. My h/c hair fell in front of my face as I leaned forward a bit, staring at the male stood a few feet away from me.

He shrugged, then pranced towards me. "It was good." Jeff commented.

I sighed. "Can't you just let me out, dude?" I asked, being as polite as I could possibly be.

Jeff shook his head negatively, placing down a bowl in front of me. "No," He said sternly. "I brought you food." He gestured to the bowl of -what looked like- soup.

"And how am I gonna eat that?" I asked in a sarcastic tone. "No hands dumba**."

He rolled his eyes at my remark and lifted up a spoon. "I'm gonna have to feed you, obviously." His voice was deep and manly, but his tone made him sounds bored.

'Oh no he is not.' Danny said. 'That boy ain't putting that thing anywhere near your mouth girl.'

I snorted, keeping in a laugh from Danny's statement. Jeff raised his right eyebrow but shook it off, shaking off his confused expression too. Questioning a psycho about why they're laughing can lead to multiple answers, like I could answer that I'm imaging how funny your death would be.

The male picked up the bowl and got a spoonful of it, moving it closer to my mouth. "B*tch I ain't eating that!" I protested, clamping my mouth shut and moving my head back, hitting it on the wall as I did. 'Fuck that hurt.' I mentally cursed.

After many attempts at getting me to eat, Jeff finally managed to force feed me and actually didn't spill anymore on me than he already had. "D*ckhed." I murmured, swallowing the last spoon of (favourite flavour) soup.

When I finished, he placed the bowl aside and sat in a criss cross way, facing me. I spent a few moments gazing at his facial features and his overall appearance. My gaze stopped at his mouth. His carved smile in his cheeks creeped me out a little but I'm not gonna hesitate to say that it suited him.

"Why are you staring at me?" He questioned, shuffling back a little.

"Something f*cking ugly." I retaliated.

He tutted, a grin forming on his chapped lips. "Must be looking in a mirror then."

A low growl left my lips and I felt annoyed at his behaviour. Why won't he let me go? What have I ever done to him? "Let me leave, please." I asked nicely.

"No."

"Why? What have I ever done to you?" I asked, shifting in my place which made the chains holding my hands in place rattle.

In response, he shrugged and flat out ignored my question. "Please just let me go! I don't wanna be here forever!" I said, getting a little ticked off and irritated.

"No."

"I might've killed a person or two but they deserved it! Trust me!" I begged.

"No." He replied stubbornly.

"I hate you! I hate you, I hate you!" I screamed, trying to kick him. Lucky for him he wasn't in my reach, meaning that he was in the safe zone from me trying to hit him in someway.

"The feelings mutual." He grumbled, planting his palms on the ground and getting onto his feet, groaning as he did. "I was like you, once, I'm trying to stop you doing what I did."

"What do you mean?" I asked, halting my movements. "What are you trying to say, Jeff?"

He ignored my question and headed to the exit. "Jeff! Don't go! Please!" I said, not wanting to feel the loneliness again in this dark, cold and gloomy basement.

The door slammed closed and a bang echoed through the room. "F*ck him, I'll get out myself then."