Chapter 17

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Chapter 17- Cassandra's P.O.V.

I woke up to the birds tweeting outside. I sat up and stretched, hearing bones crack. That felt good!

I turned to the other side of the bed and noticed that side was a bit messy. Was someone on my bed?

It took me a few minutes to remember that Kendall went to sleep with me, when there was that thunderstorm last night.

I heard whistling downstairs, along with pots and pans banging into each other. I am getting scared now.

I carefully walked downstairs and peeked my head towards the kitchen. I couldn't see anything, and the noise has stopped. That's weird.

I walked into the livingroom, then the kitchen. I started looking around. I gave up searching because I thought I was just hearing things.

As I was turning around to walk back upstairs, I felt a pair or arms wrap around my waist. I screamed, turned around, and punched the person in the stomach really hard.

When I was free, I heard a groan. Oh no, that was Kendall! I turned around to see him crouched down on the floor. I quickly ran to his side.

"Kendall, are you okay?" I asked.

He looked up at me, "You're pretty strong."

I helped him get up and sat him down on the couch.

"I am so sorry, I did not know who that was that grabbed me." I said while sitting down next to him.

"It's alright. I probably would have done the same. Oh and sorry for scaring you, I have learned my lesson." He chuckled and I giggled.

"It's okay, but why were you down here?" I asked.

"I was going to cook you breakfast."

"Aww, that's sweet of you to do that, but I can make breakfast myself." I said as I got up and walked to the kitchen.

Kendall grabbed my arm, "No, I want to do it."

"But it is my house and you are my guest."

"Doesn't matter, I want to be a good boyfriend for you."

"You're already a good boyfriend." I said as I went and sat back down.

"But I want to be a great boyfriend." he whined.

Oh Kendall. I laughed at how he was acting.

"Okay, you can cook me breakfast."

"Yes!" he shouted while getting up. He quickly came over to me and pecked me on the lips and ran to the kitchen.

I thought his stomach hurts. Oh well. I walked in the kitchen and sat down on a chair watching Kendall take the eggs out of the refrigerator.

Twenty minutes later, Kendall placed the fried eggs in the plates, next to the three stacked pancakes. He placed a plate in front of me.

"Mmm, this looks good! Thank you Kendall." I said while picking up my fork.

Kendall smiled at me and began eating his food.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" Kendall said while putting his hand in his pants pocket, "I bought you chocolate yesterday, but I forgot about them."

"That was sweet of you to do that Kendall, but I don't like chocolate." I said.

"Who doesn't like chocolate?" he asked.

"Me. Don't you remember me telling you how much I hate chocolate?"

He thought about it, "Oh yeah, when we had that party for our middle school graduation!"

"Yeah."

After we finished eating, we washed the dishes and went to sit down in the livingroom.

"So what would you like to do?" Kendall asked.

"I don't know. What would you like to do?" I replied.

He shrugged his shoulders. He then had a small smile on his face.

"What are you thinking?" I asked.

"Oh nothing." he said while looking down.

"Please tell me."

He looked up at me, "It's not something I want to tell you."

"Okay then..." I didn't finish my sentence because Kendall's lips were on mine.

I kissed him back with my arms wrapped around his neck and his arms around my waist deepening the kiss.

It soon turned into a make out session. Kendall left my lips and trailed his lips down to my neck.

Now I know where this is heading.

"Kendall." I moaned out. Okay not good.

He chuckled, "yes?" he was still on my neck.

"Please stop."

"Why?" he looked up at my eyes.

"Because I-I don't want to rush into things." I said on the edge of crying.

"I'm sorry." Kendall said while wrapping his arms around me.

"I-It's okay." I said.

"No it's not okay. I'm a horrible person! I'm here trying to rush you to do things, that you don't want to do." he explained.

"Kendall, you're not a horrible person. You are the best and I will always love you no matter what." I kissed him, then layed my head down on his shoulder.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Ehh, this chapter is not good :p oh well I promised you a chapter and now here it is. Okay, so i'm so happy that this story has gotten over 1,000 reads! Yay, thank you guys so much (: Chapter 18 should be posted soon so don't worry. Vote leave feedback (: