Chapter 13

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Chapter 13- Cassandra's P.O.V.

It has been a few weeks since we were at Hawaii, and right now i'm at my house talking to my sister on my cellular phone and talking to my best friend Miranda on the house phone.

"Hey Cassie, haven't talked to you in a while!" Miranda said into the phone.

"I know right!" I replied back.

"Uh hello, aren't you going to say hi to me?" Sasha asked.

I rolled my eyes, "Hi Sasha."

"Come on where's the sister love?"

"Okay fine! Hey sista!" I said in a preppy voice then laughed.

"There we go!" Sasha said.

"Cassie, why are you talking to me on the house phone? What happened to your cellphone?" Miranda asked.

"Oh because i'm talking to Sasha on my phone." I said with a nod.

"But that's stupid, why can't you just put up a three way call where all of us can talk together on one phone?" Sasha asked as if I was didn't know how to use a cellphone.

"Because... Why would I do that when I already called you guys?" Wow I sound stupid.

"Do a three way call. Now bye!" Miranda said before hanging up.

"Okay hold on Sasha." I said,

"Let me bring Miranda into this."

"Alright." she replies back.

It took me a few minutes until I got it.

"I did it! Hello?" I asked,

"Helloooo." I said while dragging the 'o'. I looked at my screen, and noticed they hanged up! How dare they! I quickly called Sasha and Miranda on my cellphone and they both answered.

"Really guys, you hang up on me?" I yelled.

"Relax because first of all you hanged up on us." Miranda replied.

"How?" I asked.

"When I was still on the line, you were having difficulties calling Miranda. A few seconds later I heard Miranda and then all of the sudden, I hear a click meaning someone ended the call." Sasha explained.

"Yeah." Miranda said.

"Oh, well sorry." I said with embarrassment.

"It's all good." Sasha said.

We talked for hours, until I was getting tired since it was eleven at night.

"Hey guys, i'm getting sleepy, so I'll talk you two soon." I said after a yawn.

"Bye." they both said. Then I hanged up, went upstairs, took a shower, put on sweat pants and a white tee-shirt, and went to sleep.

The next morning~

"Yeah sure Kendall, I would love to go to the park with you." I said with a smile.

"Alright see you soon." he replied. I hanged up and got dressed then head out the door. The park wasn't that far, so I walked.

Fifteen minutes later, i'm at the park looking for Kendall. A few minutes later I see him sitting on a bench. I smile while walking towards him.

Kendall turned around and looked at me. He patted the spot next to him and I came and sat down.

Kendall's P.O.V.~

As Cassandra came to sit, I looked between the bushes to see Carlos, James, and Logan with giant cards in there hands.

"So, what's this about?" Cassandra asked making my head spin to her direction.

"Uh well," I turned my head a little to where the bushes are so I can see what the first card said. "I've known you for a while now, and..." James then moved out of the way so Carlos can hold up the card he was holding. "Hold her hands."

"What?" Cassandra asked.

I turned to her, "Oh.." I then grabbed her hands and smiled a nervous smile. She was confused, I don't blame her. This is embarrassing.

I went to turn my head back to the card Carlos was holding and it said to tell her how I feel. Okay, here I go.

"Cassandra..." I started saying, but I heard people arguing.

"What's that noise?" Cassandra asked. I turned my head to the bushes and see James, Logan, and Carlos arguing.

"What noise?" I asked with a nervous laugh. She turned her attention to the bushes and saw the guys.

"Is that James, Carlos, and Logan?" she asked. I then shook my head really fast.

Just then, on of the cards came flying over to us and landed on the ground in front of us.

"What's that?" Cassandra asked while reaching out her hand to grab it.

I put my foot on it, "I-it's n-nothing."

She got off the bench and crouched down to get the card, "Come on Kendall, let me see.

Cassandra started pulling really hard, and pretty soon she got the card from under my foot and started reading it while having her legs crossed on the ground.

"Why's my name on here?" She asked. I just started to nervously laugh and pretty soon cry because of embarrassment.

"Oh Kendall, why are you crying?" Cassandra asked while sitting back next to me and patted my back.

"This." I replied, "Is so embarrassing." I calmed down and looked at her.

"What was all this?"

"I-I was trying to ask you out."

"So you went through all this to ask me?" she asked. I nodded my head.

"That was sweet, but next time if you want to ask me something, just say it to me without..." she then looked at Carlos, James, and Logan because they were staring at us "using these." she finished while pointing to the giant card on her lap.

"Alright." We both than laughed.

"So will you go out with me?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I would love to!" Cassandra replied back. We both hugged and before we left, I told her that we'll have our date tomorrow night.

"Well thanks for the help guys." I said with a chuckle.

"No problem man." Carlos said. We all started making our way home. While we were walking, I've been thinking what to do for me and Cassandra's date. Whatever it is, I know she'll love it.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

That was chapter 13 and I actually like this chapter. So, I would like to give a shout out to @jadermojo she has a story that is really cool and I would like you guys to check it out! (: Here is another thing I would like to mention.. Fellow rushers, James Maslow is going to be a contestant in Dancing With the Stars on March 17. I'm so excited to see that! Well vote, leave feedback (: