Chapter 4- Sleepover

Harry Pov

"Mommy is Lewey gon be Otay?" Lauren says looking up to me with big eyes.

"I hope so baby. I hope so. Come sit with mommy." I sit down in a chair in the waiting room and Lauren sits in my lap, playing with my curls. I'm really scared about Louis. Management is on our backs if we get hurt. They will be all over Louis and with Lauren.... we can't do that. The fans know we have a baby, they just don't know who. We have about 2 more weeks before we go back on tour. We will handle that when it comes.

"Harry, you can see him now." Paul says. He had to quit working for us a few years back but he countinued his dream as a doctor. I set Lauren on my hip and walk into Louis' hostpital room. His head was wrapped up in gauze and he had a IV in his arm. My poor baby. He slowly opened his eyes.

"Mami?" His voice is hoarse and scratchy.

"Yes baby. It's me." I say and put Lauren by his feet on the bed. I kneel beside the bed and talk to him. Asking him if he is okay and telling him what happened.

"Poor Lewey." Lauren whispers. I nod and turn back to Louis.

"Lauren get out." I snap for no reason. She nods and goes out of the room.

"Harry Paul said we can go." Liam says walking in the room. I nod. He picks Louis up bridal style. Outside Niall was holding Lauren. I kiss Paul on the cheek and follow them out to the car. We strap the baby's in the back and Niall sits back there in between them. I glance at the time. OH SHIT ITS 10:47 pm!! I point to the clock and Liam nods, speeding home. We quickly get the babies ready for bed and we all pass out on the bed, our legs tangled and bodies warm.

*******

"Aw fuck." Liam says as the alarm clock wakes us up. I giggle and go through some shorts over my panties. Each Niall and Liam go to get a baby and I start breakfast, setting out 3 extra plates- two adult plates and a baby plate. For our guests. A knock on the door signals they have arrived. I open the door for Michael and Zayn, little Calum following behind, holding Michaels hand. Yes. It is Calum Hood/Malik and Michael Clifford/Malik from 5sos.

I love Michael the most. She is so pretty. A lot of people don't support her being MtF trans but I love it. We go shopping. I mean..... I'm a certified Femboy. Hehe.

"Hi Calum! You're getting so big!!" I say and take his hand.

"Aunt Harry!" Okay, just to be clear I'm not trans I just prefer Aunt.... and Mommy heh.

"Louis is in the Living room, go play bub." I tell him and say hello to Zayn before hugging Michael.

"Oh my gosh! Is that Lauren!!" I nod and Michael squeals before taking her out of Niall's hands.

"Oh.... uh Leigh-Anne and Jesy are here with Jade, Luke, and Ashton. Perrie had to do some paperwork." Zayn says and I nod. Soon enough another knock is heard and 3 littles run through the door.

"ASHTON! LUKE! JADE! Apologize to Aunt Harry!" They all bow their heads and say sorry.

"It's fine. How are you Jesy? Leigh?" They take off their coats. I follow them to the living room. They both fall into the couch.

"Tired. Since Pez is in London meeting to Simon, the kids have been all over us." Leigh answers as Jesy cuddles into her.

"Well why don't you leave you kids here until tomorrow?" They both look at me shocked.

"They'll tear you apart." I laugh and shake my head.

"We can handle them. Zayn and Michael would probably help too, they live only a street over." I say. They sigh.

"Okay.... but if they are bad, call us." Jesy says.

"Of course." I tell them. "Now go home and get a nap." They nod their head and Laigh grabs their bags out of the car.

"Ashton is 6, Luke is 2, and Jade is 4." She says and I nod. She kisses my cheek before saying a thank you and leaving with Jesy.

This will be a interesting sleepover......

**************

Shoutout to lexi_brandon16