Chapter 2- Meanie beanie

Harry Pov

After Lauren has her bottle, Niall came in with Louis.

They play with Louis big Lego blocks and Niall and I look at them fondly before going downstairs, hand and hand.

Liam was in the kitchen, drinking some water and waiting for us.

Niall and Liam leave me to cook dinner, going to our den.

I take out our noodles and tomatoes, ready to fix spaghetti. I boil the noodles, making them floppy and cut up the tomatoes, grabbing the recipe for meatballs. I quickly finish dinner and leave it to cool on the counter.

I walk into the den, drying my hands with a towel, and look to see my husbands snogging each other.

I clear my throat and they pull away. "Dinner is ready." I tell them and they nod. "But first." I tell them and sit on the couch between them. I grab Liam by the hair and go into a deep makeout session while Niall sucks on my neck. I put my hand on Nialls bulge and rub him through his jeans.

"DONT TOUCH KEVIN!" We heart Louis scream from upstairs and we all pull away, running upstairs.

"Babe, what happened?" Niall asks Louis.

"She a meanie beanie daddy! She tried to take Kevin!" He says, referring to his pigeon stuffed animal. Lauren bursts into tears.

"Awww baby, come to Mommy." I tell her and she crawls over to me, cuddling her in my arm. Louis looks at her with a glare in his eye and hits Lauren. Hard. Lauren wails out and Liam grabs Louis by the bicep.

"Louis William Payne! You will not treat your sister like that!" Liam booms and drags Louis down the hall into our room, with Louis crying and begging for forgiveness.

Niall and I take Lauren to the Den and we put on Moana, cuddling together on the couch, Lauren sitting on my lap with Nialls arm around me.

Lauren giggles and points to the screen when Maui gets hit in the bum with a dart.

"Is that silly baby?" I ask her and she babbles with her baby talk as we direct our attention back to the movie.

"Papa?" Lauren asks out of no where, trying to get Nialls attention.

"Yes baba?" He asks her.

" 'M wet." She tells him and he turns to me with a happy smile.

"Ok baba, want Papa to change you?" Niall asks her and she nods. He picks her up and takes her upstairs to change her while I put my hair in a bun. It's time for dinner! I completely forgot!

"LI, NI, DINNER!" I shout and hear footsteps upstairs before Liam walks down, Louis cuddled into him cutely. "Hi baby, how ya feeling?" I ask him and he makes grabby hands for me. I take him and set him in his high hair, taking his dummy out of his mouth and put a scoop of spaghetti on his tray.

Soon Niall and Lauren come down the stairs with Lauren babbling on and on like the was talking to him and him nodding and occasionally saying things like 'Wow!' Or 'Really?' I coo at them and set their plates out as Niall puts Lauren in her high chair.

We quickly pray and everyone digs in their food, I look at Lauren who picks up her baby fork, trying to be clean and stay pretty while Louis was shoving noodles into his hair.

"Look Mommy!" Louis says and I look to see him stuffing noodles up his nose.

"Be careful baby, we don't want icky stuff in your nose!" I coo at him and watch Niall and Li put a small smile on their face. Lauren looks at Louis and babbles something before grabbing her plate and dumping it on her clothes.

I think we figured out Lauren is a 9 month old when she is a baby. Louis is 2 and they are both adorable. I'm just waiting for Lauren's first word or her first steps. Oh my goodness she is so cute.

Louis and Lauren giggle before grabbing a handful of spaghetti and throwing it at Liam. Niall laughs and  Lauren and Louis high five each other. I put my hand on Liam's knee and tell him to calm down after looking at his pissed face.

He gets up from his seat and walks upstairs.

"Now babies, that was very naughty of you. When daddy comes back downstairs, say you're sorry." I tell them.

"That was really funny though." Niall argues. "Did you see his face? Priceless!" He says and bursts into laughter again. Louis and Lauren giggle at his loud Laugh.

"Babies you want a bath?" I ask them and they clap happily.

"Wes mommy!" Louis says and I smile, picking both of them up and setting them on my hip.

We get up the stairs and I walk in their bathroom, drawing a warm bath for them. "Bubbles or a bath bomb?" I ask Louis and he points to the bubbly soap. I chuckle and put the bubbles in, then undressing my babies and putting them in the bath too. Liam soon walks in with just some joggers and sits next to me, putting some strawberry scented soap in her hair.

"You want your dummy baby?" He asks her and she nods. He grabs her dummy out from his pocket and she happily sucks on it.