fourteen; i like it when you play with my hair

"bye text me later." bella said as her mom drove off. "ok!" i yelled walking back into my house. i went to the living room and plopped onto the couch and turned on the tv.
i got up and got a bowl of coco puffs. i walked back to the couch and ate silently while watching tv. about five minutes later, ethan. comes walking in with just basketball shorts on.
he's too hot to handle. okay i need to stop he has a girlfriend.
"hey" he said laying next to me on the couch with his head in my shoulder.
"heyy" i said happily. "where's your girlfriend?" i questioned confused by his presence.
"i don't know. she went to meet up with some friends she has from around here."he told me while rolling his eyes. "oh" i said continuing to stuff my face with food. i went to put the spoon on my mouth until another mouth beat me to it.
"heyyyy." i pouted as ethan chewed my cereal.
i just let him have the rest since it was just the milk. he gladly drank it and put the bowl on the coffee table.
"when is she coming back?" i asked out of the blue. "she said she's sleeping over so tomorrow." he said while laying his head on my lap, not taking his eyes off the tv.
"oh well we should hand out then." i replied while playing with his hair.
"but i'm comfy and i like when you play with my hair." he pouted. i just giggled and continued to play with his hair.
"wanna watch a movie?" i asked while grabbing the remote.
"like netflix and chill?" he asked while smirking.
"you have a girlfriend for that." i sasses back while smirking.
"alright you got me there. but can we still cuddle?"
"obviously. "
i went into netflix and clicked on my name.
"horror movie?" i questioned.
he simply nodded his head yes.
after ten minutes of arguing about what movie we finally decided on one.
"aw is little edog scared?" i taunted.
he rolled his eyes as the movie started. we're still in the position, with me playing with his hair. i wish he'd play with my hair.
about half an into the movie both our moms come down looking like zombies.
"well don't you guys look lovely." i said while pausing the movie. ethan lifted his head up and started to laugh. they just rolled their eyes and went to get coffee.
"what are you doing here e?" his mom asked. "brielle went over a friends house. she's sleeping over there." he said while laying vack down. they both came into the living room with coffee and a donut and watched the movie with us.

we ended up just watching movies all day eating a bunch of junk food. "we should go out tonight and do something fun." i told ethan.
"like what?" he asked.
"i don't go to the mall or something i'm bored." i said while standing.
"whatever you want to do cutie." he said smirking as he slapped my butt.
welp. this should be fun.