Chapter 6: Found by enemies, rescued by friends. *Part 1*

(I was listening to this song while writing this, amalee just uploaded this, you have to listen to it! Trust me, you won't regret it! And follow amalee, listen to the rest of her songs on her youtube channel and become one of her patreons! You can also get this song in the app store or on spotify, p.s sorry that i didn't upload this chapter yesterday, i kinda stayed up all night again yesterday and falled asleep the rest of the day but this time i didn't do any of that, so on that note, let's get on with the story!)
.......................................................................
(No one's P.O.V.)
When sanata and polka got back home they had told sanora about everything that happened today, she was glad that the two of them got to enjoy their new school, including the fact that kyoko, sayaka, and homura were going to that school as well. And she was also glad that sanata and polka had met one of the swag brothers, she had to admit though, she was a little bit jelous that she didn't get to see or met him, including those street punks. After all of that, the girls went to eat, do their homework, then head to sleep for the next day of school. But little did they know, three people were following them to their home, now that they know were a certain brown haired girl was, they were going to make sure that she never smile as long as they make her know that her life is as miserable as the people in thier school think. 

(The next day, polka's P.O.V.)
I got up quicky and was about to put on some clothes for school but then i remembered that sanata came in my room last night and got me some brand new clothes for me to wear. 
(Flashback to last night.)
"Hold on sanata! Are you sure it's okay for me to wear something like this?" I asked as i looked into a brown paper bag that had brand new clothes. "I'm sure polka, after all, it's high time for you to wear something new, after all, the clothes that you always get kind of make you stand out way to much, making you look way too cute to other people, don't you remember what happened when we first went to our old school?" I looked at her and was about to say something but then sighed in defeat, she was actually right about that, the clothes that i always seem to get make a lot of boys pay attention to me. "Alright fine, but if boys go all over me, i'm going to kill you sanata." I say as i glare at her, but she just smiles brightly. "Don't worry, kyoko and homura were always protective of you back then at our old school, so if any boys try to lay a single hand on you, they might as well shoot them in the head with a gun in hand." She said, making a gun motion with her hand then pointing it up to her head. 'Why do i have a bad feeling about this?' 
(End of flashback)
I sighed as i looked at the outfit in the bag. 'I guess i have no choice, after all, i did told sanata that i was going to wear this, so let's just hope this fits.' I thought as i quickly brought the folded clothes out and sat them down on the bed. 'I'm only going to hope that sanata was right about this.'
(Time skip, sanata's P.O.V.)
I giggled as i looked at the new clothes that i had bought last night on. My hair was still in it's nice high ponytail. 'These will do just fine!'

 'These will do just fine!'