Chapter 7: The darken mist

(A/N):
I'm gonna put a time skip!! Imma fly towards Kokuyo arc! Too lazy to write!!!

...

Victims passed Hide, who looked at them solemnly. What was happening? He didn't understand. Why was Kyoko's brother injured? Why? Why? Why? Was this his fault? Did the mafia found him? Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Please no.

"-de- Hide!!" Someone shook him furiously. Hide blinked, finally his attention was caught. He turned to Tsuna, who looked at him worriedly. "Tsuna-kun...." he muttered, hollow blue eyes met Neon orange ones. "Was this my fault? Is it because I'm the next heir of a mafia family? Please tell me..." Hide asked, tears started to swell up.

Tsuna thoughtfully went through his head, finding the right words of comfort for the self blaming blond. Tsuna sigh, exactly like his ancestors, and father. They were too selfless for their own good. "It's not your fault." Tsuna raised Hide's lowered head, and wrapped his arms around the latter. "No one's at fault, if you want someone to blame," Hide saw Tsuna harden. "Then, you're right, blame yourself, blame your weak self. Your puny weak self, not being able to protect anyone." Hide felt his heart drop, what was Tsuna saying? "Become strong Hide, don't make mistakes."

Tsuna smiled, Hide's eyes began to show light in them. His dying will burned. "I'll become strong, strong enough to protect everyone and," Hide smiled warmly at Tsuna, "You," Tsuna blinked, but smiled anyway. "I'm looking forward to you being a shield, okay? don't let me down, Mr. protector."

"And also," Tsuna began to walk away, letting Hide see his back. He twisted his body in half, His face seen with a smirk. "Don't fall for me, I'm already someone's property."

Hide, once again, blinked and felt his cheeks heat up. "HIEEE!? I SAID SOMETHING SO EMBARRASSING!!" He shouted, then realization struck him. Someone owned Tsuna? Who?? Damn, he was curious. "TSUNA-KUN!!! WHO IS IT!??"

...

Reborn rubbed his chin, clues were laid carelessly all over the place. The attacker, as he know was Rokudo Mukuro, underestimated Vongola greatly. He smirked, which he can use as an advantage. But, he knows that Mukuro may have some vital information about him and the tenth generation. Which was quite bad, seeing that they only got their name, and useless information about them.

All in all, this greatly amused him, this also, can train Hide the hardship of a mafia don. This was a chance. "Reborn?" He heard the familiar voice of Tsuna. He turned his head, seeing Tsuna with a small smile on his face. He nodded, as a sign of greeting. He turned back his head on the clock.

"It's a countdown." Tsuna took a step froward, calmly walking towards the sun arcobaleno. "Heh, so original." Reborn said, a small smirk appeared on his lips. "I can see the outcome already." Tsuna softly smiled, "But, I won't tell." Reborn scoffed in response. "As if I'll let you." Tsuna chuckled.

"You really hate losing, huh." Reborn then snorted, the smirk that marred his face widened. "Of course, I do. I am, after all, the world greatest hitman." Reborn turned to Tsuna, "and I never lose."

Tsuna sighed, but still, a bigger smile made up its way towards his lips. "I do too, you know, and you already lost to me once." Reborn tensed, but as the second it appeared, it disappeared. "Hn, you still remember." Reborn muttered darkly, as if signing -Do not answer it- Tsuna chuckled and quickly changed the subject.

"I think you need to hit Hide with that, with this little problem if ours." Tsuna said, Reborn looked at him. "I think you meant their problem, we're just here to prepare him, and to give him the necessity." Tsuna pouted, but nodded anyways.

"This is gonna be exciting," Reborn said, before chuckling darkly. "For us, that is, they're gonna bet their life on this." Tsuna smirked. "Of course, though, I'll be involve, only a little bit." Reborn shot him a raised brow. "Hmm? Do tell." He asked.

Tsuna's smirk widen, "I thought you don't want me to tell the future?" Reborn soon realized his mistake and grunted.

"Fuck you."

"I love you too."

...