Being popular Is all I need

*Time skip*

Violet's pov

After getting to school I parked my new car towards the parking lot with all the other ones, but tbh mine was so much better.

I got out of my car only to be crowded by all of my friends, I had so many friends that I don't know some of their names tbh...

I mean it's not that I'm being mean or anything but some of them I don't even know them,their like the fake friends you have in your group or something.

The only people I hang out with is Lucy, Molly, Skylar, Diana,(my bff's of the whole world!!❤). And of course the guys but I'm not going to named them because there's a lot of them, but I know for a fact that one of them is Chris because you know we're dating and all.

Molly and Skylar we're the first ones to run towards me saying "omg you have a new car?", they were mostly happy and excited because let's face it, me and my new car we're the best thing that's going on right now.

Lucy and Diana came later one giving me a hug also saying congratulations to me, not only me not paying attention but I didn't see Chris walking up to me with a present in his hand. I run up to him giving him a hug with tears falling down my face.

"Happy birthday violet" Chris said while giving me a hug back, minutes later he pulled away only to give me the present he had earlier, my eyes we're shock because once I opened it...

❤I realized he gave me a rose gold bracelet with a moon shape on it which only made it more beautiful in my opinion.❤

Every person outside the school we're clapping and cheering for the both of us since it was almost going to be our 2 year together, after that I gave him a kiss which he gave one back also.

I felt so happy because that was the most beautiful moment I had with him and my friends, I felt this day was only getting better every single time, not only did I get my new car, and the necklace from Kevin, but also now a bracelet from Chris, I felt like this was too good to be true.

"Aww you guys are goals!!" My friends said, I smiled back at them because I really loved them, but the only reason I had all of this was because I'm rich...

I know that might sound bad and all, but I can't help it... I mean with out it I'll be nothing... No friends, no beautiful house, no popularity, or no Chris...

I can't let that go all away I need that more than anything, without it my family and me will be nothing without being rich and being popular.

"Come on violet let's go inside" said Chris which I only nodded, all of us walked into the school feeling better than everyone else, I couldn't help but to feel sad a bit, but I didn't let that ruin my day.

'Why do I feel this way even if I don't like it?'

To be continued...