The Interview

Doy (yellow guy) is sitting in an interrogation room in a mental institution by himself as a Phychiatrist by the name of Dr. Joy walks in. Doy is looking down at some crayons while she walks into the room.
Dr. Joy: Good morning Doy! I'm Dr. Joy.
While Dr. Joy talked to Doy, the crayons were talking to him
Yellow Crayon: Don't listen to her knucklehead!
Red Crayon: Why not listen to us instead?
Doy just stares blankly, not saying a word back. Already being tired of all the lessons and singing and dancing. He has had enough.
Dr. Joy: All I'm going to do is ask ask you some -
Doy: The crayons are talking...
Dr. Joy: W-what?
Doy: The crayons... are talking...
Dr. Joy: Well I want you to ignore them ok? Now can you tell me about what your father did to you?
Doy:...ok. It all started when my mom died... my dad snapped and went into this... trance. He had a dead stare... like if he was here and someplace else at the same time. He lost his hair, drank, and went crazy sometimes. He even made his own organization. I don't know what it's called but I remember being tied up in his basement with two other people. Harry (the red guy) and I don't remember the other guys name. And my dad had a guy that would beat us if we didn't do what we were told to do.
Dr. Joy: What did you do to make him beat you?
Doy: Talk. But it was usually the Green Guy that got us into trouble. He would ask tons of questions. He was really smart though.
Dr. Joy: Please continue.
Doy:...speaking of Harry and the other guy... where are they?
Dr. Joy: The police didn't find any other people in your fathers' house other than you and your father Doy...
Doy: No... NO DON'T TELL ME THEY'RE REALLY DEAD?! *starts crying* they were MY FRIENDS!!!
Dr. Joy: Oh Doy, please don't cry! Doy please!
Doy:...
Dr. Joy: I'm sorry about your friends... But I need you to tell me more.
Doy: *sniffs, wipes tears*... ok... He would set up scenes and cameras as if me and... my friends lived together and he gave us scripts... but all they said was to "listen to the teachers".
Dr. Joy: What teachers?
Doy: Certain objects... The first one was a notepad, then a clock, then a butterfly, then a computer, then a piece of steak, a can of spinach, a piece of bread, a refrigerator, and then a lamp. And then tons others that made no sense.
Dr. Joy: Would the teachers teach you anything?
Doy: Yes. The notepad taught us how to think creatively, the clock taught us about the past, the present, the future, and the importance of time. The butterfly taught me how to love. The -
Dr. Joy: Wait wait wait, why did the butterfly only teach you?
Doy: Well. Me and my friends were having a "picnic" and I saw a beautiful butterfly until it landed on our food, and the green guy killed it with a flyswatter and called it a "pesky bee" and I ran away crying and that's when the butterfly teacher found me and started singing.
Dr. Joy: The teachers sang? Where have I heard all of this before?
Doy: Yeah! They would sing, dance, and force us into the act.
Dr. Joy: Please continue.
Doy: The computer taught us about technology and how the possibilities were limited... I don't know why they were limited when on our laptop they were endless... The Steak, can of spinach, piece of bread, and the refrigerator taught us how to be healthy and telling us that we should eat yeast, and plain white sauce.
Dr. Joy: Doy... whatever the teachers told you to do, don't do it. They told you lies, ok.
Doy: Ok... and the lamp taught me about dreams. What they were, and how they worked.
Dr. Joy: Where were your friends when the lamp was teaching you?
Doy: *Doy closes his eyes and tries to hold back tears*... dead.
Dr. Joy: Do you know how they died?
Doy: I don't know what happened to Harry, but... I *mumbles*
Dr. Joy: What? I didn't hear you.
Doy: I ATE THE GREEN GUY OKAY?! I ATE HIM!! The teachers FORCED me to EAT HIM!!!
Dr. Joy:... I am so sorry they forced you to do that... but please continue...
Doy: And that's when I thought I died... but then I woke up in a bed here. And that's all I remember...
Dr. Joy: Thank you Doy for that... now... can you draw the teachers for me with the crayons?
Doy:...Ok... *picks up the red crayon*
Red Crayon:*tries to wiggle out*
Doy:*starts breathing heavy and fast and - CRACK!! crushes the Crayon in his hand*
Dr. Joy:... I'll go get you some markers instead... *leaves Doy alone with the dead Red Crayon and the Yellow Crayon still*