Blankets

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. Damn  thing, doesn't it know how to stop working?! I slowly opened one of my eyes, being careful not to get blinded by the Boston sun that just had to shine oh so brightly. 1045AM flashed across the screen in big red letters. Eh, I have time to sleep a few more hours. I didn't have an appointment until 200pm anyways.

"AUBREE! GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT OF BED!" I groaned, how the fuck did I not hear her come in?! "AUBREE JAIDE! YOU HAVE UNTIL I COUNT TO 5 TO GET THIS DOOR OPEN! OR I MAY JUST BREAK IT DOWN! 1....2....3....4....5!"

"JESUS CHRIST ASHER! DID YOU HAVE TO THROW THE BLANKETS OFF?! IT'S FUCKING FREEZING TITS IN HERE!" I can't believe she threw my blankets off! "I COULD HAVE BEEN NAKED!"

"Psh, not like I haven't seen it before." Eh, she has a point. "Get up though. Did you forget what today is?"

"Psh..no I didn't forget what today is....it's just that..." and then, like a ton of bricks it hit me. Today is the day I would have the privilege of tattooing Brock Holt. I flew out of bed and ran in my closet, flinging shirts left and right, trying to find something to wear. "Why don't I have anything to wear!? I can't wear a Red Sox shirt, I don't to freak him out with going overboard on the whole fangirling. Unprofessional, and so not pretty." I looked through my shirts, multiple times. Giving up on finding a t'shirt to wear, I walked over to where I kept my tank tops, deciding on layering a couple. I looked around my room, some would ask how I could ever find anything in this messy of a room, I on the other hand, call it controlled chaos. Ah, there's my jeans! I looked over to the tank tops I chose to wear, a Arkansas Razorbacks wife beater with a red and black tank top underneath, trying to figure out which pair of jeans would go best with them, deciding on a blue pair with holes all them. I went in my bathroom, and started getting ready. Since I'd be working, hair got brushed and left down, although I made sure I had hair ties incase I wanted to to throw it up. Brushing my hair took forever, I have long, thick black hair with purple bangs. I got dressed and kept my makeup simple, Kat Von D's Underage Red went on my lips, while black eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara went on my eyelids. I threw on my black and red converse, grabbed my purse, and phone and went to find Asher.

"ASH! You ready?" I couldn't seem to find her.

"Yup!"

"Um Ash, why were you behind the couch..? You know what, nevermind. We gotta go, I need Starbucks before heading to the shop."

"OOOO STARBUCKS!" And with that, we were out the door.