Welcome to Hell School

Kelly's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP! 

'Ugggghhhh why does School have to start so fucking early?'

 I think to myself as I drag myself out of my king sized bed and into my bathroom. 

"My toothpaste tastes like shit,"

 I mumble as I shit and brush my teeth at the same time. After I'm done DESTROYING that toilet I finally get dressed. For my first day of Hell I'm wearing my super skinny Abercrombie blue jeans, my Urban Outfitters kimchi  blue kimora ruffle top, my Menimist sweat jacket, and my Yezzy's. With an empty smile I walk down to my dads. My dads are two very giant hairy men that are apparently called 'bears' or some shit?? Whatever they're irrelevant because they're always on vacation. 

"Dad I'm leaving for school!", I yelled unenthusiastically. 

"Okay hon-hon don't let those twinks fuck you up!" 

"Fuck you fag!" 

I run out of the door before he could get me. As I walked to school, I silently worried to myself about what freshman year would be like. I wondered if it was going to be horrible like you see in the movies. I'm hoping that this year would be different; that I would be different. That I could finally live down the incident.... 

Before I could dwell I realized that I had reached the School. It was big and dull and stupid. I sighed as I walked in. Everybody was bustling around acting like fucking apes trying to get to their shitty chem classes. School actually makes me fucking ill. As I walked into first period and watched the glazed over eyes of my classmates I was starting to give up hope in my dream of High School being good. That was until HE walked in....