Chapter two

On May 2, 1983 me and my twin brother Sam where born to John and Mary Winchester. Exactly six months later on November 2 our mother was killed by a demon. Our father went in search of the demon to get revenge for the death of our mother. Up until me and Sam were eight years old, we believed our mother had died in a car accident and dad was a traveling salesman. Sam found our dad's journal and then Dean told us everything about our dad being a hunter.

When I was nine I had a imaginary friend called Castiel he would talk to me about his life and heaven. He would tell me how much I meant to him and to heaven. My favorite thing was hearing about his brothers and sisters. It would make me feel like I wasn't the only one who had trouble with family. There were times I would see him as my guardian angel, but after I hit the age of thirteen he stopped speaking to me. After that I became angry and stopped talking to Sam, while Dean and I where never close to each other.

Now with me being twenty-six I live in a one bedroom house and work at a bar as a bartender. I haven't really dated many guys the only real relationship I have had is with a guy named Dick and in the end he was a real dick. I am raising a sixteen year old named Fredrick, but I call him Fred. The only family member I talk to is Bobby and he was how I found out about my dad's death and how Sam died but Dean sold his soul. The last time I heard from Bobby he told me that Dean was back from Hell. Which I thought would be the last time I spoke to Bobby but it wasn't because here I am working and Bobby is across the room sitting in a wheelchair beside my brother's and some dude in a trench coat.

When it hit my break I left to see what they wanted. I waited for them to notice I wasn't at the bar to go over to them.

"Where is she?" Sam asked confused as he looked around.

"Maybe she left like she always does. I mean she always runs from her problems." Dean said angry as he took a drink from his beer.

"Or maybe she is standing right behind you." I said angry.

Dean turned around to see me standing there looking very pissed off.

"Now why don't you tell me why the hell you all are here." I asked angry.

I pulled up a chair and seat beside Bobby and I looked at him confused.

"And also why Bobby is in a wheelchair." I said glaring at my brothers.

"It is good to see you again." The one in the trench coat said smiling at me.

"Who are you again?" I asked confused and angry.

"Castiel." He said softly.

"Castiel..... how can.... no you can't be..... your imaginary." I said confused.

"No I am very much real Sara." He said smiling.

"How?"

"I am an angel. This is the body I use to travel around earth and protect you and your brothers." Castiel explained.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked finally.

"Because Sam released Lucifer from his cage." Castiel explained.

After a while Castiel explained everything to me and why Lucifer was after my brother. The whole time I would send a angry glare to my brothers because they did something stupid.