"Please, don't tell anyone about this. I want you remain to call me Rhien. For everyone's safety."

Everything are mixing in my head. I need an answer to everything. I grab the purse inside the paper bag I
am carrying and give it to her.

She accepted it happily. "Is this really mine?" She asked me. So, she cannot remember ?

"Yeah, that's yours. Don't you remember?"

I heard her take a deep sigh. "Yes, for now. But I need some time to remember everything that happen within the 7 years after my twin died."

She open the purse and inspect every pockets if it has. Her face curve a huge smile when she find the necklace.
She raise her hand and stare at it. She face me.

The order came. I smiled when I see what she ordered. Franxle love that food. Grilled meat, some vegetables side dish and chocolate cake, with cucumber juice.

"Hey, can you please, help me with my necklace? " She asked.

I gladly stood up. I trembled when I was in front of her. I wrap around her neck the necklace and lean closer to look at her smooth nape. I purposely did it slowly. Because, I wanted to feel her. I felt my tears attempt again. Until, I finally lock it. 

I pulled her in and gave a hug. I burried my face on her shoulder. I let my sad tears flow down. I whisper to her ear. 

"I missed you."

Don't get me wrong. I missed Rhien that I love not the FRANXLE we thought died long ago. Yet, they are the same person. But I don't care. I love her. I believed heart won't forget. I just need to give her time. She will deffinitely remember me, what we went through, what we shared together.

I felt her caress my back, so I pulled her closer. Therefore, her goddamn phone interrupted us.

"Shit" I cursed when I see who is calling her.

"My chef husband." That's the contact name.

I flinch my fist "Is that Suga ?" I still asked.

I saw her face get tomato red and nodded. She anwer the call.

"Yes ,babe"

"Yeah, I am with him"

"Now?"

"Sure! I'm excited!"

Then she hang up the call.

I am mad. She's mine. And now she's acting like this for another guy? This is insane.

She look up to me,

"Ahm, I want to stay longer but Suga ask me out for a date, I'm sorry." She said and her face grew sad.

"That's fine. I also need to find my BROTHER"

We went out that restaurant together. I watch her get in the cab.

"Am I really going back to the times when what I can only do is glance to the girl a love?" I asked myself, get in my car and drive.

I message V to come home. I don't care wherever he is. I can't believe he manage to keep something from me for a very long time.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jimin's POV

(Thanks author for giving me a POV, I missed this! * stroke up his hair and wink while bit his lower lip)

(A/N: stop that walking abs. The girls will die!)

(Okay, let's CAUGHT IN A LIE.)

The doctor agreed that I can now go home. Yet, I am not allow to work for now. Can't carry heavy things, eat healthy and always take my medicines on time. My wounds are healing, but my heart not.