Renesme's Darkest Moment Chapter 3

****belong to Stephie Meyer***

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Renesme's POV

It has been a week senses my sweet sixteen. It was amazing. Alice had like Marty Gra. My vampire family was there, my friends from la push, my cousins from Canada, and other vampire friends. I got too many gifts especially from my family. Aunt Alice and Aunt Rosalie got me a whole new closet with new outfits. Uncle Jasper, Uncle Emmet, Grandma Esme, and Grandpa Carlisle got me a sweet new Ferrier, which has black leather, black tinted glass, and a midnight blue paint job. My parents got me a diamond, white gold necklace. Another gift from then was permission to go to high school in Olympia. Jacob got me a braided friendship bracelet.

My favorite gift was from Clare. She got me a vintage braided leather purse from Italy. It was beautifier then anything Aunt Alice has ever got from her shopping trips, but I'm not going to tell her that. In the Purse was a copy of Romeo and Juliet wrapped in a blue silk scarf. The scarf had stitches in dark blue thread that read 'happy birthday, Renesme.' How she got that ready in such short notice, I will never know.

Tomorrow is my first day of school. My aunts, uncles, parents, and Clare are also joining me to high school sense they all look 17 or 18 years old. We might be going to Olympia but our house is still in forks. I am supposed to be sleeping, but I am too excited, scared, and nervous to even close my eyes. Then there was a small knock on the door. If it wasn't for my half vampire hearing, I wouldn't have been able to hear it. I whispered a small "come in". Then Clare entered the room.

"Nervous much?" she asked me sarcastically.

"How did you know?" I asked her. I knew Clare was able to persuade you to do anything, but was she a mind reader too?

"Well, it was kind of oblivious, when Jasper is telling me how your feeling," She asked and rolled her eyes. I liked Clare. She wasn't afraid to tell me anything, and spoke to me like an equal, not a child. She sat on the side of my bed, and started playing with the blanket. "You know, I'm nervous too Ness," Clare told me.

"Why in the world would you be nervous?" I asked her. I was honestly curious. She is 6,ooo years old; she must have gone to high school millions of times.

"Nessie, I never went to high school," she replied. Man, was I wrong.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Because, they didn't have high schools in the 14th century," Clare laughed. "Come Renesme, you might be half vamp, but you still need to sleep." She smiled more, kissed my forehead, and left my room. I could hear running back to the main house. For some reason I felt very willing to sleep, but I knew it was just Clare's persuadtion. I went with it: I needed some sleep. Soon I was drifting off to dreamless sleep.

Then next day, I was awakening my buzzing alarm clock. After destroying it, realized what day it was. In Half Vampire speed I took a 6 minute shower. Then I went in to my large closet. I decided to wear a v-neck baby blue sweater, my favorite dark blue skinny jeans, my brown uggs, the purse that Clare got me (that matches the shoes), and the scarf Clare got me too. After 10 minutes of straighten my hair, I finally looked presentable. I quickly ran to the main house. Everyone was there and ready to go except Aunt Alice and Clare.

"Where are Aunt Alice and Clare?" I asked.

"Alice is trying to cut Clare's hair," Uncle Emmet answered me seeming amused. Then a happy Clare came down stair with her hair still long. She was swinging it like a lasso. Alice came down behide her looking defeated. Then after I had a few pancakes we drove to school. We took two cars. My Ferrier and Alice's Porsche. My parents, Clare and I rode the Ferrier, while Aunt Alice, Aunty Rosalie, Uncle Emmet, and Uncle Jasper rode the Porsche. We arrived at the Olympia High with 20 minutes to spare. We all met at Alice's Porsche.

"Okay let's get our story right," my dad told us, he continued. "Renesme and I are siblings. Rosalie and Jasper are twins, but Clare is their sister. Bella, Emmet, and Alice are also siblings." We all nodded in agreement. Then we went in to the main office. There was a very pricy lady working there in a pencil skirt and blouse. When she looked, her mouth dropped.

"Um you must be, Edward Anthony Mason, Renesme Carlie Mason, Isabella Marie Cullen, Emmet McCarty Cullen, Alice Brandon Cullen, Jasper Hale, Rosalie Hale, and Clarisse De Vichie V. Hale," the woman said. By the time she was done, she was out of breath. We all nodded. Then she gave each of us a map of the school and our schedules. After switching our schedules to the right person, we each went to our first classes. I had Writing with Ms. Van. Luckily, Clare had this class with me so I wasn't alone. When we stepped in the class, I heard some boys mutter "hot chicks". This made me frown. Then the teacher, a young skinny brunette, came up to us.

"Hello, you must be 2 of the 8 new students. I'm Ms. Van, please introduce yourself to the class," Ms. Van said to us as she sat back into her chair. I went first with a nudge from Clare. I straighten my back, and began to speak.

"Hello, I'm Renesme Carlie Cu-Mason," I blush, almost saying Cullen instead of Mason. Then I went to one of the empty chairs. I noticed about all the boys checking my butt as I walked by. I sat down next to an empty seat where I expected Clare to sit. Then, Clare was in front of the class. Before she spoke a boy coughed "Hot Repanzhel!" This made Clare laugh.

"Hello there! I'm Clarisse De Vichie V. Hale. But I would prefer to be call Clare, and only Clare" she said the last part seriously. She wasn't kidding; she hated the name Clarisse for some reason. As she sat next to me the class started.

The rest of the day came and went perfectly. Why was I so worried in the morning, I thought as I drifted to sleep that night. But before I went to sleep, I heard an eerie male voice say "Good night, Renesme she you in a few months!" And then it was gone. Before I con question it, was asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

do you like it ?

Vote................................................?

Comment..................................................................?

Fan.............................................................................................................?