Renesme 's Darkest Moment (chapter 1)

(ok this is about twilight. all the charaters amd plot belong to shephine many. renesme has been born and bella is a vamp. and if you like it vote and commmet.)

Renesme's POV

I slowly drove my dad's volvo towards the cullens. trying really hard not to get notice because i was way pass my crufew. as i got out of the car i stopped to admire the beautiful 3 story house. stop nessie, i'm already late as it is, i told my self in my head. oh damn it! dad must have heard that.

"you bet i did! get in here nessie!" my dad, edward cullen, yelled from the cullen house.

i quickly enter the large white house.uncle emmet and aunt rosalie must havebeen in there room because they wheren't in the living room with the rest of my family and my very upset parents.

"renesme sweetie, where have you been? my mom, bella , asked me in an irrated voice.

" in the the mall with emily, " i replied. come on i thought. i'm only a hour late. it isn't like i went to las vegas and got drunk.uh oh. almost forgot about dad's talent.

"don't think that towards your mother!" dad almost yelled. he hated when someone said or thinks something rude towards mom. mom saw the tense and posibiality concern in dad and tried to calm hem down.

"um renesme why don't we go to the cottage," mom said calmly.but it was a demand not an opition, and no none wants to make mom mad.

in my (half) vampire speed i ran to my room in the cottage. i love my room., with its lavender, wide window looking over to the river, blue queen size bed , azure desk and closet. it seems simple but this room met every thing to me. i changed in to my sleeping

gown. slipping into my bed i quickly fell asleep.

Jasper's POV

THERE THOSE 3 GO AT IT!!!!!

nessie just became an offical teenager and finnally was allow to go out . but edward cant lighten up. its like she's two again.now i have to calm my self down.

"jasper r u coming to bed?" my alice asked me with a wink.

" is it firday already?" i replied sicasterly.

she pulled me to our room without a word.

Bella'sPOV

getting dressed is a challenge after anight with my edward. but today is september 9th the day before nessie and my vampire birthday. alice decided that the 16th birhday must be perfect.so we're spending the whol day preparing for the party tomorrow. luckily renesme is spending the day with jacob . she so luckily she does not have to suffer though the day with alice lecturing about how to

rap gifts.

"bella your not going to let me suffer though today alone," my edward aked me playfully.

"coming edward," i replied as came ou t of my closet.then we ran to the cullen house holding hands.

**ok did u like it? please tell me . its my first time writing in wattpad. if you like the first chapter send me 10 good comments and i'll write the next chapter thenls:0***