☼ Business Meetings ☼

Elizabeth Grier POV
(This is the real name of Nash's mom)

''Ok kids, since Will is at football practice Nash you're in charge while I'm at the meeting."

"But mom I was gonna hang out with Cameron today." Nash complained

"Exactly, was." I point out touching his nose.

"Yey, now Hayes and Nash can play horses with me!" skylinn jumps in excitement.

"Mom, why do you have meetings so often?" hayes groans in annoyance.

"Because I'm a busy woman. I gotta run now"

"Love you. love you. love you" I say as I kiss my children's cheeks.

As I open the door I yell for my children to hear, "Obey Nash, I don't want to hear complaints from the neighbors again!"

As I walk into the car I open my messeges to see where my 'business meeting' will be.
Oh it's the Starbucks,two blocks down. Here I come Jason smith.

Jason smith POV

"Alright babe I'm leaving!"

"Say bye to your kids!" My wife yells.

"Alright," I sigh. "Kids come say bye before I leave!"

"Bye dad!" Nicky says as she hugs me. "bring me a mocha?" She whispers in my ear.

"You got it" I whisper back

"K, bye dad" she finally says as she ran back up the stairs.

"Bye dad!" Nathan said as he walked by me doing our handshake.

"Bye dad!" Danny shouted from the upstairs living room.

"Um Danny I need a hug goodbye" I shout in a high pitch voice.Annoying Danny is fun. I know, I know. I'm an amazing father.

"Ugh I'm coming!"Danny groaned. "bye dad, love you" He said as he ran down the stairs and threw himself in my arms.

"Bye kiddo." I put him back down and wink at him.

Well I'm off to Starbucks to meet . . . . Mrs.Elizabeth Grier.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Same POV

Black blazer, black blazer, black bla- BINGO! Found her.

"Mrs. Grier?" I ask with a smirk on my face knowing exactly who she is.

"Mr. smith?" She asks, obviously catching on.

"Ok we need to get down to business, what happened years before is over. Forever. And now that we work together it needs to stay professional. I am now fully committed to my family." I sigh finishing with my speech by taking a seat.

"Before I start, would you like to go get a drink. I see you haven't yet gotten a drink. I already got mine while I was waiting for your arrival." Elizabeth pointed out.

"Oh right, I won't take too long." I replied as I stood up to get in line. Wow how long has it been since I've seen her. Four, five years? And she still looks the same!

"Sir?"
"Oh yes."
"What can I get for you?" Martha, the register, asked.
" Um, a simple black coffee thanks."
" It'll be right up. Anything else?"
"No thanks."
"Ok the total will be 5 dollars and 17 cents."
"Uhh here you go. Keep the change."
"Thanks have a great day. And here is your cup."
I took the cup and nodded my head towards her and walked back to my seat.

"So? what do we need to talk about?"
Looking down at her hands she said,"This isn't about work. This is about what happened when we decided to end what we were doing." she dared to look up but put her head back down and sighed, signaling that she was going to continue.

I leaned back on my chair to listen to what she was gonna say.

"Nash and skylinn. Both are your children. Skylinn is 4 years old.Our last time was four years ago.Nash, I kept him hidden from you, but he's your son. They are both your children."

I was shocked. No no I was mad.

I wanted to argue, I wanted to prove her wrong. but there was only one word was able to come out. And it came out.

"What?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
a/n:

So there was a little drama but the next chapter has, more. also I will try to update 2-3 times a week depending on my schedule. Ok so what do you think good, no?comment your ideas and your thoughts.
~its_lely