"Missed you so much." I say.

"Missed you too."

"Where are you staying?" I ask, pulling out of the hug. He picks up his bags.

"No where right now."

"Do you have a hotel room for now or anything for that matter until everything is situated?"

"Nope."

"Why don't you stay with Tyler and I? Tyler won't care, you guys can go to and from practice together, depending on how long you're in Boston."

"You wouldn't mind? I don't want to just invade."

"Torey, you're one of my best friends."

"Well yeah, but there is a certain thing called privacy that a lot of couples like."

"Oh stop, you're staying with us, end of story. Now come on, you need sleep, practice is at 10." I grab ahold of his arm and we head out to my Jeep.

"Wow, this is an amazing apartment." Torey says as we walk in, setting his bags down next to the couch.

"Isn't it? I've been in love since the first day we saw it."

"Perfect view of the city." He says, looking out onto the porch.

"Lucky for you, there is a small second bedroom in here."

"Yay for me." He cheers, making me laugh. I help him with his bags and make our way to the spare bedroom. It's much smaller then Tyler and I's master bedroom obviously, but good enough for one person.

"Thanks so much again, you really didn't have to do anything." Torey brings me into a hug.

"That's what friends are for. Goodnight Tor."

"Night."

I make my way back into bed with Tyler, who is snoring. I'm not really tired anymore, so I just lie there in the dark, listening to the wonderful snoring from Tyler.

Tyler's alarm, set for 8:45, beeps loudly, waking me from my own sleep.

"Go back to sleep hun." Tyler says in his sleepy morning voice, rubbing a lazy hand over my hair.

"No it's fine, probably should wake Torey up." I groan, sliding out of bed.

"Torey's here?" He asks, stumbling into the bathroom to take quick shower.

"Yeah, he didn't have anywhere else to go."

"Oh, no big deal, I guess." He shrugs his shoulders before shutting the door. I walk out into the living room and over to the spare bedroom, across from the other bathroom.

"Torey?" I open the door slowly, peeking my head in to see Torey, sound asleep. "Torey, time to get up." I shake him lightly, but he just groans, pulling he covers farther up over his head. "You've called it." I smirk, walking to the end off the bed and pulling off all the blankets.

"What the hell?" He sits up quickly before slamming his head back down onto his pillow.

"You were warned." I laugh.

"Warned? No way in hell did you warn me."

"Well get up lazy ass, take a shower."

"I'm getting there." He gets up off the bed, picking up the blankets and throwing them onto the bed. He follows me out into the living room as I turn on the tv. He grabs a pillow and chucks it at me, hitting me in the back of the head.

"What was that for?" I ask is disbelief, picking up the pillow and walking towards him. He cowers down as I hit upside the head with it, making him laugh.