Doflamingo X Reader { Bit too Delicate }

First Request! Yeah! Sorry for the spelling. I'll fix them eventually.
Bit too Delicate: Doflamingo X Reader
Requested: Rayvix

"Doffy. Would you like coffee?" (y/n) asked.
"Fufufufu. As long as it's sweet as you." He replied.
(y/n) Donxiote is the wife of Doflamingo. The king of Dressrosa. They usually didn't have secrets hidden from each other. But (y/n) was hiding a big one. Doflamingo gave a Devil fruit that might help her in life. He was suppose to give the 'Atama Atama Fruit.' (AKA head head fruit)

That was suppose to be it but instead he gave was the 'Glass Glass Fruit.' Makes your body into glass and can control glass. She doesn't know that though. All she knows is that she can break and never heal. Even though you can.

'She's acing weird' Doflamingo thought.
Of course, she is. She didn't want Doflamingo to know and worry about her. She didn't change in front of Doflamingo anymore. She didn't do anything that would show a crack by the chest. The only person who knew was a selected few. 

(y/n) quickly made a coffee and gave it to Doflamingo. She placed it on the table and Doflamingo grabbed the hand a little too tightly. A little 'crinkle' could have been heard.
"What are you doing most of the time?" He asked.
"I'm talking to Corazon. Most of the time or making sweets for sugar. Why?" She asked innocently.
"Fufufu~ Just thought you cheated on me."

With that, he let go. (y/n) quickly left to her room. She opened the door and locked it behind her. She then looked at the long sleeve. She then pulled it up. There it was her cracked delicate wrist. (y/n) sighed. Suddenly a knock was heard from behind the door.
"Who is it?" (y/n) asked.
"It's Law and Corazan!" Law yelled from the other side.
(y/n) smiled and opened the door. 

It was Baby 5, Buffalo, Law and Corazon. She smiled. These people were the only ones that knew about her "power."  She welcomed them in and locked the door again.
'How's your body?' Corazon wrote.
"Doffy just cracked my wrist a second ago." (y/n) replied as she went to look for the glue. 
"You need to tell Doffy about that sooner or later right?" Baby 5 said. 
"Yeah! He's probably worried." Buffalo added.
"I don't want to make him worry about me." (y/n) smiled, "You can tell him if you want."

All of them just nodded. But they really couldn't and didn't want to talk to him. Until Corazon raised his notebook again.
'I'll talk to him today then.' he wrote.
"Thank you." (y/n) smiled.
(y/n) then got help from the 3 little kids to glue her self together. 
Meanwhile, Doflamingo was solving a different mystery. He was looking at the glass shards that (y/n) left and his cut hand. Doflamingo thought and thought until someone brought him to reality.

Corazon had tripped and landed on the glass.
"Brother? What are you doing with MY (y/n) in her room?" Doflamingo asked.
After Corazon took all the pieces out of his pants he quickly wrote a note with a little bit of a mad face. 
'You seriously haven't noticed? She's now glass because of you!' it wrote. 
"What do you mean? I only gave her an Atama Atama Fruit that seemed to fail." Doflamingo said.
'Well, you didn't because now because of your every action you do to he she's starting to break.'

"Well, why didn't she tell me then?"
'Because she didn't want you to get worried!' 

A silent fight was going on between the two. Doflamingo was getting annoyed so he followed the trak to go to (y/n)'s room. That was when (y/n) finished getting glued together. She was about to open the door. But Doflamingo slammed it open first. Because of the impact (y/n) right arm shatterd. The door hit her arm.

The glass shatterd across the room. All of the people that were in the room had their eyes widen. Doflamingo stormed in and was shoked at the scene. His brother was right.
"I'm sorry. I didn't notice." Doflamingo said as he hugged (y/n) softly.
"I'm sorry. I didn't tell you." (y/n) apologized.
"Sorry, I made you a bit too delicate."