Celena

The portal opened and all of the teens stepped out. They noticed something weird at the time. Mewni was perfectly normal it was almost as normal as Earth. Star got a shocked look on her face Marco patted her head only to notice another black streak in her hair. Marco looked at it confused but then left it alone.
     They walked up to the giant castle only to be stopped by two tall and buff guards. "Names please," one guard said in a deep voice. "Im Star Butterfly. This is Marco,Janna,Jackie,Oskar, and princess ponyhead," Star explained pointing at her friends. The guards looked confused so Star showed them her wand and they stepped aside letting the teenagers inside.
      The castle looked much different the floors were now a light shade of pink and the ceiling was silver and had rubies hanging down. The stairs were spaced out alittle bit more. They took one last look around the room before heading off to find the throne room. They then approached the throne room to see a king and queen sitting in the thrones. "Hello, your majesty I am Star Butter of... Mewnistein." Star said with a nervous and confused tone. "Hello Star what may I help you with today," the queen asked sweetly. "Well I have come with two suitors for princess Celena," Star said pointing at Marco and Oskar. "What Star," Marco whispered. "Just go with it," Star whispered in reply. Marco rolled his eyes and let Star continue. "How lovely and who are the ladies with you," the queen said in a voice like honey. "They are apart of my royal guard," Star explained looking at Jackie,Janna and Ponyhead. "Haha you use GIRLS in your royal guard haha everyone knows girls cant fight," the king said laughing. All of the girls started to get a twitchy eye but Marco calmed them down. "Could you just show us to Celena's room," Marco asked almost aggravated.
     They were walked to a big brown door with butterfly's all over it. The king and queen nodded and pointed to the door signaling that they could go in. Marco and Star both reached for the door nob there hands accidently touching. There faces both turned red Star wanted to kiss him but she couldn't in front of the king and queen. Star opened the door and walked in and so did her friends and Marco they closed the door then Marco and Star began to kiss. Jackie looked at them and rolled her eyes. There lips let go slowly and they backed away from eachother Star's hair then had another black streak in it. Everyone looked at Celena who was slightly freaked out. "H-Hey Celena," Star stuttered. Celena had a fan over her face and had long light pink hair that looked beautiful with her pale skin. "Mom Dad," she yelled out surprisingly. "Sweetie what is it did you pick who your going to marry," the queen asked. "No but these two kissed infront of me," she whisper yelled. The queen's eyes got wide she took Star by the arm and through her in the dungeon. Star sits down on the bed and then she paces back and forth. She stomps her feet trying to find a way out. She stomps and tries not to yell then Glossaryck appeared out of no where.
     "Omg Glossaryck finally could you help me out of this," Star said shaking the door. Glossaryck stayed quiet to quiet for him. Star tapped his tiny shoulder only for him to fall down dead. Star turned around to see Toffee with Marco. Marco was on the floor he looked to be almost dead. "Toffee what did you do to Marco," Star yelled. "Star he's still breathing he's not dead yet," Toffee said in response. Star started to cry "Dont bring him into this Toffee," Star yelled. "It may not be necessary but it helps," Toffee taunted. Star clenched her fists tight "What do you want from me," Star yelled still crying. Toffee gave a diveous smile "Star you know how to get rid of me," he said. Star felt the anger from her toes to the tips of her hair. "Im not using dark magic so give it a rest," Star looked down at Marco who was starting to wake up. "Fine princess," Toffee said going towards Marco. Then Star broke "Dont lay a finger on him," she yelled blasting him. Marco woke up and saw what happened. Star cryed and he ran over and gave her a hug.
     She hugged back "Marco Im sorry I couldnt let him hurt you," she said crying. "Shh..Star its ok you were just trying to protect me," Marco said rubbing his fingers through Star's hair. He saw another black streak there were only two blond strands left.
     The others came running down to see Marco and Star hugging. Jackie had a confused look but brushed it off. Then they were in the next time. "Wait you guys solved the problem how," Star asked. "Well we may or may not of umm beat her up and then she stood up for herself so yeah that happened," Janna explained. Star's eyes widened "Janna! You beat up a princess," Star yelled almost laughing. Janna nodded. "Ok so uh where are we," Oskar said with a stutter. "Welcome to Moon's aka my moms kingdom," Star said pointing towards her castle.