Chapter 2

Frank's pov

"Frank?!" Gerard called making me jump, I was so caught up in my work that I lost track of time. I got up from my desk and made my way towards where I heard his voice call.

Gerard was sitting on the counter with a box of macaroni and cheese in his hand. When he saw me he smiled sheepishly and pointed towards the ground in front of him. I began to chuckled making him pout.

"You can't get down?" I asked making him pout even more and nod slowly. "Come here, baby." I said and walked over to him, gently picking him up before setting him down. "So... how did you get stuck?"

"I couldn't reach the box so I climbed up there and then I couldn't get down because I was scared." He mumbled and looked down. He looked ashamed and it made my heart instantly sink and my smile drop.

"Hey baby, look at me." I said softly, tilting his head up gently. "It's okay to be scared." I said and wrapped me arms around him, hugging him tightly. He hugged me back just as tightly before pulling away.

"Thank you." He said with a small smile.

"No problem, love... If you need anything then just ask, baby, I'm always here for you." I said and kissed him. He nodded and pulled away.

"Do you want some?" He asked, gestured to the box in his hand.

"Yeah, love." I said making him blush profusely. Gerard backed up a step before turning and began to make lunch for the two of us.

I watched him for a bit, smiling to myself. My heart swelling with love as I watched my boyfriend make us a meal. I lived for these small little moments like this. Feeling myself practically explode with happiness and love. I had it all, a beautiful and adorable boyfriend, a home together, and I could see him everyday.

Gerard's outfit today was perfect, his black skinny jeans hugging his legs perfectly, showing off his pretty thighs. His jumper was a size too big making him look so small and cute. He was also wearing his favorite socks that had foxes on them. To top it all off he was also wearing his favorite belt that hung low on his hips, it had cats on it and it was from Hot Topic.

"You look beautiful today just like always." I commented as I leaned against the counter. I watched him freeze for a moment before giggling into his sleeve. His shyness was just so cute I couldn't help myself as I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

Leaning down I kissed his neck lightly making a shiver run through him. I loved the way he reacted to me when I did something he liked. We've never actually done anything together in that way though. We had make out sessions, we kissed, cuddled, and sometimes took baths together but we ever made it past that. Gerard would pull away before we could do anything else.

I didn't hold it against him at all because I knew what happened in his past. I knew that he never had sex with anyone. He only got a few hand jobs here and there but it was because he was high with the other person. He was so insecure about himself he would freak out even if we got to the point of almost doing something.

I kept kissing his neck as he finished up making lunch. I kept the kissed light and gently so I wouldn't scare him. Because of his medications he became so jumpy sometimes he would get scared of me coming up behind him. I've been with him long enough to know when I should and shouldn't do something to him.

"I-it's done." He said softly, his voice shaking slightly as I gently nibbled his earlobe.

"It looks good." I mumbled against his neck before kissing him one more time and then pulled away. "We should take cooking lessons... it would be fun." I said as I grabbed my bowl and followed him over to the table.

"Yeah, that does sound like fun." He mumbled, a blush still painting his cheeks.

"I love it when you blush." I said making him blush an even deeper shade of red. "And I love it when you laugh... I love everything about you."

"I love everything about you too." Gerard said, trying to hide his blushing face.

"After this do you wanna just cuddle and watch movies?" I asked after awhile of silence as we ate.

"That sounds nice..." He said slowly. Looking up at him I could see that he was frowning.

"Or maybe we can do something else?" I said encouragingly, hoping that he would say what was on his mind.

"C-can we maybe go out to the lake?" He asked timidly.

"Yeah Gee, that would be lovely." I said with a smile. He smiled back at me shyly before taking our empty bowls and put them in the dishwasher.

We've been dating for six months and he still got so timid and shy when he asked for something. I found it so cute when he acted like that but I also wanted him to voice his opinion more. I noticed that he normally just went with what I wanted to do. If I asked him he would say that he was okay with my option and hold himself back from saying what he wanted. Sometimes he would say what he wanted but that was on rare occasions.

"Well, let's get some warm cloths on and go out there." I said, watching as Gerard cleaned the counters. He nodded and went over to the closet and started getting out our jackets, cloves, hats, and shoes out.
~~~~~

I held Gerard's hand as we walked around the lake. There wasn't any wind so it wasn't too cold outside but we still needed our jackets and gloves. Our boots made light crunching sounds as we walked over the fallen leaves.

"It's so beautiful out here." Gerard said softly making me smile.

"Not as beautiful as you, my love." I said making him blush.

"I love you." He said, stopping under the big willow tree near the house. We could see our breath dancing around us as we faced each other.

"I love you too, baby." I mumbled, resting our foreheads together. Gerard closed his eyes, a smile gracing his soft pink lips. "So, so, so much."

|-/
This is a little filler chapter explaining some stuff about Gerard and how his relationship with Frank is
Hope you like this so far, there is more to come