I Hate you #4 (epilogue)

hhhiii... thanks..  thanks... thanks... for supporting me... this much... thanks a lot... its was my first writing on #Wattpad_original...   you knew what I mean.... and its time for a beautiful end... don't worry soon I will back with my brand few ff.. & few shots like this....    hope you like them too... so noe.. let's move to story...

recap:  the wall of misunderstandings are brokn between  Swasan... but the innocent Samar...  got hurt...

💔 I hate you 💔

Samar is running form the corridor.... crying badly 😭  and after him his buddy Opps papa is running 🏃   

San: champ... listen to me... champ... 

Samar:(run more fast) no.....

SAn run and finally catch him.. but instead of taking him to room... he took him to the garden...make him sit ... and sat beside him exhaust...😪😪... But SAMAR try to run... but he is unable to move form his papa's  tight grip....

Samar start punch his grip 👊 with his tiny hands...  menwhile sanskar adore him.... "I hate you... "

San: Samar... Beta I don't knew.... about anything... I don't knew.. that...(sad sigh)  and your mamma also can't contact me... coz I was in USA...  Am... so sorry baccha... listen. to me...

Samar: (beat him with all his power.. but get more angry seeing his buddy's smile) I hate You....  I hate mamma..... all lie me.....

sanskar: (stop making any words..& let his pain & sadness out)

hear when Samar unable to make him hurt... he bite his hand with his little mouth..... though seeing his smile..... he become soft.., & seat politely..... and start sobbing..

Samar: wh.....en mamma told me.. YOU went to somewhere.. mujhe chodd ke..... Mujhe bohot burra lagga Tha..  Paalll.. (but) app to humale (with us) rahhe bhe..  fillbhe  nahii bolla K app mele (mine) papa ho...?? 

San :(got sad) SORrY champ... but what to do..?? mamma was so angry on papa..... so papa decided k.. after when. she will not angry on papa.. papa told YOU....

Samar:(looks away) why You Lea....ve.. me.. papa...?? (cry) am I bad papa...??

sanskar: (take him in a tight hug) no... no.. no.. champ.... papa is bad.. for leaving his champ... SORRY champ.... am so sorry.. and now.. papa is promising YOu... he will not going anywhere.... leaving you anole.... 

Samar: (hug tight) promise...???

San: promise... promise..  promise.....  I promise champ.... now YOU will get bore form papa... but papa won't leave you...  and (to cheer his mood)  we both teas mamma... for making champs favorite food....

Samar;(scream with JOY) I LOVE YOu papa.....  I love u...

sanskar: (kiss his forehead) I love you too...  champ...