Results

Ari's POV

I went to go get pregnancy tests. Harry wanted to come with me. I told him he didn't have to. That it was okay. I went to the aisle where you buy the tests. I got three just in case. Then, I went to the check out.

"Is that all?"

"Yes, please."

The lady seemed nice. Her name was Megan. She looked about 25. I guess she noticed the look on my face.

"Honey, it's okay if you are. Having a child is like a gift. Oh, and that will be $9.00."

I paid her.

"Thank you for coming. Have a good day."

"You too."

She was a really nice lady. Not judgemental like others would be. I decided to take her advice. Megan was what her name tag was right. I did believe having a child was a gift. A miracle. I drove back to the hotel. Harry texted the guys saying we were getting coffee. We don't want them to know unless we're sure. I was at the hotel and quickly walked in. Thank God there weren't any paparazzi. I went to the elevator to our room floor. Then, went to our room then I opened the door.

"Harry."

He was watching tv.

"Did you get that tests?"

"Yeah, I'll be back."

I went to the bathroom. I had to pee on the sticks. So I did. Then, I had to wait five minutes

~~After Five Minutes~~

I checked the first one. Positive. Second one. Positive. Third one. Positive. I threw the sticks away and washed my hands. I got out of the bathroom.

"Harry, I'm pregnant."

"Ari, that's great!"

"You're not mad."

"No, why would I be?"

"You're fans. Management."

"I'll deal with them. You're carrying a little Ari and Harry."

"We should go to the doctors to be sure."

"Later today?"

"Yeah, I'll make an appointment. Harry, I'm really excited."

"Me too. I love you."

"I love you, too."

Please comment and vote!! Next update either Thursday or next weekend! Bye!! Love you!!