#Winner

Lights were bright around me. The audience held their breath as the host opened an envelope.

"And the winner is..." I watched as the host carefully opened the little note.

I held my breath.

"Angel...Concepcion!"

The crowd went wild. My heart beat too fast as I looked up in shock.

Passing the other contestants on stage, I beamed as the host shook my hand and gave me a trophy.

I can't believe I won the Inter-school Singing Competition!

Cameras flashed. Signs that read "We love you, Angel!" were raised as my friends yelled my name.

I smiled. Everything was a blur. Someone gave me flowers. I shook hands with people. Pictures were taken. Until someone finally lead me offstage.

Someone screamed. Then held me tight.

I blinked and rolled my eyes, "Kiki, I can't breathe."

"Gel! Oh my goodness, aaaaargh your so famouuuus!" Kiki said loudly, holding me tighter.

"Ow. Ow. Not really, its just a highschool competition." I replied.

Instantly she let go, "Naaaaah. My bestie is a superstar now! Come on let's take a selfie! Definitely an important moment in your career!"

I posed with my best friend for a quick picture. Suddenly, music boomed outside and the crowd clapped and cheered wildly. The host called out something, but the audience was too loud.

"Who's out there?" Kiki said, trying to peek out of the curtains. The floor director called to Kiki and shook his head.

"Not allowed to peek, Ki." I laughed, "I don't know, they said like there was a celebrity performing." I rolled my eyes.

Kiki's eyes went wide. She turned back to the curtain and peeked. The floor director had to pull her away from the curtains because she screamed loudly.

She grabbed my arm and jumped up and down, "aaaaaaaaah! It's that boy-what's his name-from TV! He is SO cute and handsome at the same time! Kyaaaaaaa!"

"Ow, ow. Arm, Kiki, my arm." I said pulling away from her.

"Hey you there, you're being too loud!" The floor director called angrily. "Get out now before you cause any disturbance!"

Kiki looked back at me as she bit her lip.

I laughed, "Come on let's get some snacks or something. I'm hungry."

"Miss Angel, not you. Please stay here. Girl in school uniform, get out." The floor director called.

"But, Sir, my performance is finish-"

"Miss Angel you still have your dinner with Mr. Rivera."

I eyed Kiki quizzically, like she held the answer.

"Maybe it the manager of a recording studio?" Kiki whispered.

=======================
Heyyyy readers! Dont forget to follow me for SECRET CHAPTERS in the book.

If you ❤️ a chapter pls vote upUPup😊.

Thank youuuu, i really love this story so pls keep reading!