Nerdy Behavior 【Harry Styles Dirty Imagines】

This imagine doesn't belong to me along with most of the other imagines. This is imagine is made by sanesluts on tumblr.
~+~+~~+~+~+~+~+~+~++~~+~+~+~+~+~

"Harry, could you please help Y/N with her question while I finish off marking these papers"

Mr Reynolds my history teacher says to Harry as he see's my raised hand. Harry had always been awkward, he seemed to know nothing other than books and equations, I guess he was a nerd but I hated to think about him as just some socially awkward freak, in fact I found it impossible to think about him that way whenever I saw his emerald green orbs..

"Y/N, earth to Y/N", Josh my boyfriend laughed as he shook my arm seeing I had gone into day dream mode. Harry had moved from his spot at the front of the class to my desk at the back.

"H-h-how c-c-an I help?", he asked awkwardly, as I had expected. I explained my question and he went about answering it in his nervous stuttery way before getting up to go back to his seat. Josh stopped him;

"Is that a boner I see Curly?", he sniggered as all his friends started laughing as well

"Be nice Josh, he probably doesn't even know what that is", one of Josh's friends added, by know Harry's cheeks were a deep shade of red.

"Does Y/N make you hard?", someone added, the tormenting continuing on and on, poor Harry looked utterly shocked.

"I assure you that Y/N would never touch you, but you can dream", Josh finished off as the bell went and Harry scurried out of the room.

"What the fuck Josh!? That was mean", I say to my boyfriend, "but true", he says grabbing my hand and leading me out of the last class of the day and to his car. I see Harry standing by his car, is head in his hands, he looks really hurt. On the spur of the moment I turn to Josh;

"I'm going to make sure he's okay, I'll make my own way home". before I know it I was at Harry's black range rover, not what I would of expected him to drive. I knock on his window for him to open the door so I can talk to him, he does hesitantly

  "Are you OK Harry?", I ask sincerely  he seems shocked by my kindness, "Ye-ea I guess so, I'm sorry", he mumbles. "Harry you don't have to be sorry, you did nothing wrong, Josh is going through a "I'm so hot shit let's pick on everyone else" phase", I chuckle and if I'm not mistaken I hear a little laugh slip out of his mouth. "I meant I'm sorry about the uh whole "hard" thing", he says quietly

"Harry, I'm flattered, not offended", you smirk at him before adding; "And Josh got everything wrong; I would love to touch you". Harry's mouth drops to form an O and you let out another laugh, "now, would you mind taking me home, Josh was supposed to take me but I really don't wanna see his face right know, I can get a ride from your house", you say and he nods still stunned by your previous comment.

The ride from the school to Harry's is quite short and before you know it your standing at his door; "Do you mind if I come in", you ask, "sure", he says avoiding your eye contact, "is anyone else home?", "No-o-o", you can tell this question made him uneasy. "Do you want a drink?", he asks still avoiding your eyes, "I'm fine Harry, can I see your bedroom, I'm interested", I say, flirting subtly. 

He adjusts his glasses nervously before leading you down a corridor to his abode. "It's nothing much", he says, I look around fascinated with all the books he has lined up on the right side of the room, all in pristine condition, "I like to read", he answers as he sees my line of gaze, "I can tell, it's cool", I smile before sitting on the end of his double bed.

"Harry can I ask you a question?", "Yea-a?", "What made you get that boner?", "Uh uh well guys have this hormone called testosterone and—", "Harry that's not what I meant", I giggle. "Why did I make you get a boner?", "because your beautiful", he says so quietly that it's just audible.