Anger 【Niall Hornan Dirty Imagines】

Don't own this again here's who it's written by:
fangirlssmut
~~~
"Niall I wasn't even conscious!" I screamed.

"That's the point!" His Irish accent yelled back. "You weren't even awake! Do you think of him all the time?!"

"No! I haven't seen him in months!"

"Then why are you moaning his name?!"

"I was asleep!" I yelled angrily slamming the bedroom door closed in his face.

It opened seconds later. Niall threw his phone against the wall I was near and I gasped at him.

"You need to calm down. I haven't even talked to Chance in months. I don't know why I was moaning his name in my sleep. I don't even remember the damn dream."

"That doesn't matter Scarlett! Do you think of him when you're with me?!"

"God Niall no!" I threw my hands in the air.

Niall slammed his hand down on the dresser. "Just explain to me then how you're moaning his name if you don't think of him! Explain to me how you don't think of him at all but you are having dreams about him!"

"I DON'T KNOW!" I yelled as loud as my voice would let me. "I HAVE NO IDEA BUT GET OVER YOU EGO FOR FIVE DAMN SECONDS AND REALIZE THAT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!"

"You don't see me moaning my ex girlfriends names!"

"THATS CAUSE YOU WERE A FUCKING VIRGIN WHEN WE MET!"

Niall stared at me in shock. Disbelief was written all over his face and I looked back apologetic.

"Niall-" my voice was worn and strained. "I didn't mean-"

"I'll be on the couch." He said, his head down. He shut the door behind him and I sighed.

We had been arguing all day. I had apparently moaned my ex-boyfriends name in my sleep and he wasn't getting over it. I felt bad bringing up one of Niall's biggest insecurities and spitting it in his face. But he needs to learn that I have no damn control over my subconscious.

I stripped my day clothes and got into a hot shower. Showers were my time. They were so relaxing and stress relieving, I love it. I reached for the shampoo and lathered my hair in it. I did funny hairstyles like in Easy-A, laughing at the thought of the movie. I rinsed and started on the conditioner. When I had rinsed that our, I reached for the soap, but a hand grabbed my wrist.

I gasped when Niall stepped into the shower in his beautiful naked glory. I never understood how-or why- he had kept such a beautiful package away from the world. But I was happy that Niall gave me a gift no one else could ever take: his virginity.

Niall handed me the shampoo, not speaking a word. I started shampooing his short blonde hair running it between my fingers as he stared down at me. I had only ever slept with one man before Niall, Chance, and he had never gotten in the shower with me.

Niall tilted his head back, letting the water run over his head soothingly. When he pulled his head back up, his lips slanted over mine. I kissed him back and sighed against his lips. Niall took that as the chance to deepen the kiss, making me breathless.

Niall's hands trailed up to my breasts and he massaged them both making me moan softly against his mouth. Keeping his right hand on my boob, his left slowly slid down to my core. When Niall started sliding his fingers up and down, I started panting.

Wanting to return the feelings, I dragged my fingers up his thigh and to his manhood. I grabbed him firmly, yet gentle, and started sliding my hand up and down. We both started moaning louder and louder, so we pulled back and he rested his forehead on mine. Our pants mixed with every moan and groan released.

"Niall...please..."

"Tell me what you want Scarlett."

"Niall," I moaned when he slid two fingers into me.

"Did Chance do this?"

I shook my head.

My hand started to pump harder and faster. I leaned forward and took his lip between my teeth and pulled. His pupils got bigger with lust and his fingers moved faster inside of me.

"Niall stop." I panted the water making me almost inaudible. "I want you inside of me." I breathed.

Niall's fingers were quickly removed and he grabbed my thighs. I jumped slightly and felt Niall's penis poke me on my butt. He lifted me and sunk me down. I gasped and he moaned at the feeling of being connected.

Niall started lifting me and pulling me back down, his arms flexing each time. Then he started going harder. His speed picked up and I knew I wasn't going to last long.

"Still thinking of Chance?"

"No!" I moaned.

I could tell Niall had a long time to go before he reached his climax. So I pulled my muscles around his cock, making him twitch inside of me. I kept my lower muscles tight making it harder for him to pull out, my middle not wanting him to stop.

"Scarle-fuck- Scarlett please!" He begged.

"Niall harder." I panted back.

Niall, desperate to let go but determined to wait until I had first, started sliding in and out harder and faster shocking me. The pit in my stomach got heavy before a wave of pleasure crashed through me, making me shake.

Niall came seconds later, filling me up. We panted and he lowered me down. We quickly washed our bodies, the water getting colder every second.

"I'm sorry, Scarlett."

"Me too. I didn't mean what I said."

"It's true."

"And I'm happy that you have me that."

We stepped out of the now freezing water and wrapped up in fluffy towels.

"But come on, for a virgin, I'm pretty damn good."

I laughed and gave him a kiss.