Chapter one

Sam had just released Lucifer from hell and now he and his brother Dean where in trouble with Lucifer wanting Sam as his Vessel. Bobby, the man they saw as a father, had been injured and couldn't walk any more. Castiel, a angel of the lord, had lost his connection with heaven so he couldn't help anyone. They all went to Bobby's so they could talk about what they needed to do.

"So we have to find a way to trap Lucifer back in hell." Sam said as he read one of the books.

"There is no way." Castiel said looking a books.

"He has to have a weakness!" Dean snapped.

"Before Lucifer was evil he had a twin sister named Valentine she was killed by the human Adam. Her death made him so angry he turned on our father and made Lilith into a demon. She was his only weakness" Castiel explained sadly.

"Did you know her this Valentine?" Sam asked.

"No. No angel other than the archangels have seen or met her. She was the reason Michael became so cold, Lucifer so angry, Raphael so heartless, and Gabriel so childish." He explained sadly.

"Dean do you think that we should ask you know who for help?" Sam asked looking at his brother seriously.

"No she is not coming in to this Sam, we swore we would never call her." Dean said glaring at his brother.

"Yea but I think she can help us Dean." Sam said.

"No and that is final." Dean said looking back at the book.

"That's it I am calling her and talking to her about this, because I know we need help and she might wanna help stop the devil from taking over the world!" Bobby yelled grabbing the phone.

"No we can't just call her how about we go meet up with her and talk over a drink." Sam said.

"Cas you might wanna come we may need your help if this gets ugly which it will." Dean said sitting back in his chair.

"Why would you need my help...... is this woman a threat?" Cas asked confused.

"No not unless you make her one...... you see she is our sister and she could be a threat if we don't use the right words." Sam explained.

"Do you know where to find her?" Bobby asked.

"No we were hoping you did." Sam and Dean both said in union.

Bobby sighed and then told them where they could find her and at what time to be there. After it hit nine Castiel took them to the bar that she worked at in Wisconsin.

"She still looks the same." Sam said laughing a little.

He was looking at a young girl with dirt blonde long hair and greenish blue eyes. Her hair was down and it looked to have been straightened. She was about 5'4 and she was wearing a black leather jacket with a white tank top and jeans.

"Yea who would of thought that she would be a bartender now." Bobby said as he smiled from his chair.

"I would.... it was her dream job." Castiel said smiling.

"How do you know that?" Sam asked as they all took a seat.

"When she was younger I was her guardian angel. I watched over her as she slept and when she needed someone to talk to I was there. She was one of my favorite things with this world. Up until Michael forbid me from speaking to her when she was thirteen. She is one of the most amazing people I have ever met in this world and heaven and I still watch over her today." Castiel explained smiling.

"I'm with you she is amazing and very important to this family." Bobby said looking over at the girl.

"Yea when she talks to her family." Dean finally said.

"Dean don't you know she wanted out of the business just like I did and she got that, she looks happy." Sam said looking at his sister.

They stopped talking as the waitress came and took their order she then left to get their drinks and they continued talking.

"Yea but I know she hasn't fully left the business. A month ago there was a demon here but for some odd reason it was killed but the only Hunter here is our sister." Dean said angry.

"Dean your sister is having to protect the son of a demon and human." Bobby said sadly.

"Who is it..... the kid?" Sam asked looking over at his sister.

"She had a best friend who was killed about seven years ago. That was why she left she learned her friend had a child by a demon. She went and took the kid with her and has been protecting him since that day. The kids name is Fredrick, but he goes by Fred. He lives with his aunt who is also a hunter." Bobby explained.

"How old is he?" Dean asked looking around.

"He is sixteen at the age of nine he lost his mother and she asked your sister to protect him, the demon she killed was his uncle who had killed his father and mother." Bobby said sadly.

"Still a Hunter though." Dean said angry.

"Dean that's enough she did it to protect some kid. Not because she wanted to." Sam said angry.

After they set down and talked about how they would do this they noticed that their sister wasn't at the bar anymore.

"Where is she?" Sam asked confused as he looked around.

"Maybe she left like she always does. I mean she always runs from her problems." Dean said angry as he took a drink from his beer.

"Or maybe she is standing right behind you." A voice said angry.

Dean turned around to see his sister standing there looking very pissed off.

"Now why don't you tell me why the hell you all are here." She asked angry.

She pulled up a chair and seat beside Bobby. She looked at him confused about why he was in a wheelchair.

"And also why Bobby is in a wheelchair." She said glaring at her brother's.

"It is good to see you again." Castiel saida smiling at her.

"Who are you again?" She asked confused and angry.

"Castiel." He said softly.